Official: CM Punk War Wagon!

Myrddin Wild

~Eternal We Are~
@Steel
Reaction score
punk 8.jpg

Punk started full time training with Renor Gracie in early Nov. 2014 twice per day every day until he signed on with RoufusSport.

He has been training MMA "full time" at RoufusSport (in Milwaukee) since Jan 2015 & Duke himself is Punk’s main sparring partner. I think Punk is in good hands. Scott Cushman & Greg Gritch are the other striking coachs at RoufusSport working with Punk.

Scott Cushman says Punk has heavy hands. :eek:

Jiu-Jitsu

Daniel Wanderlay is his BJJ training coach at RufusSport. That's the guy that taught Pettis how to choke out Oli. Prior to that Punk trained BJJ with Rener Gracie since 2012. In a 2012 interview with Ariel, Punk said "Jiu-jitsu is just something I've always done…"

He got interested in BJJ at 16 years old (1994) while training Kempo Karate under Bob Golden in Illinois. They had a jiu-jitsu black belt in the gym & he fell in love with it. Wrastling took over his life, but Punk says he has trained BJJ in gyms all over the country while on the road.

Punk is in it for all the right reasonz. He wants to fight. You gotta wonder how many prize fighterz would hang it up if they won the lotto. Punk all ready got it like that & still wants to step in the cage.

Last edited:
Punk fans Unite! If you got Punk for the win or are just rooting for him.​

<cheer> Show your support. Join the CM SQUAD! <cheer>

Avitar-Revolution-2.gif

Rock dat Revolution Avi on Fight Night!!

revolution.jpg

Prepare For Glory!

spartans.jpg

Chick Magnet.jpg
SQUAD​

Last edited:

Shoop Shiva Punk.jpg

Punk sparring at 13:00 & scrimmage at 15:00... August 2016... looking much improved!

Ariel's annual Punk interviews since 2012 put together.

Last edited:
He will get ktfo in less than 2 minutes

Punk winning his debut would be one of my favorite MMA moments ever.

Punk fans United! If you got Punk for the win or are just rooting for him. Show your support by joining the CM SQUAD list!

@007@accolyte1022 @Aerosol @Amst3rdam @anacondavise @austinblair @Bangerous @BC @bd5919 @Besty_Tiocfaidh_Ar_La @bettergenes @Based God @BisexualMMA @Bjjpitbull8 @blazerkor @Bobby Boulders@BokaBokte @Bookerman@Brit_Brawler @Bubzeh @Buff@cable2x @Cage917r @CharondaEdwards @chiefwiggum@Chillez@CM Monk @Concurrent GOAT @Coolkid666 @Credo @cungfu @Cynic Man@Dana_is_your_GOD @DatWall @Dertysandal@DetachedOrchid @DethridgeCraft @ DLX @DonCrane @Draxton@elvis 78 @Epicness @Estrogenblocker1078 @Exemplar @Fadeless @Fadetoblack918 @FedorRoks @Fight Professor @FrankieNYC @GordonMMARamsey @Guile @GSPenn1991 @Haj01 @HawkHT @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @Iceman_Fan09 @icex48x @J. Bernie Cunningham @Jackonfire @James Baller @JC ATOM @Jkaylor @judge wolf @kambul @katsikias @kazama @Kinger85 @kingcillo24@King Joffery @KTMshredsall @KungFuJones @King Kerns @LORDTENSAIMMA @MacDougall @MadHouse @Mammothman@Maori @MayhemMonkey919 @McGeezle @McgreGOATsLeft @Megatronlee @Milgrim @mirko>anyone @MonkeyGirl @MMAFan232 @MrDoctor@Myrddin Wyllt @NightwingBJJ @NoGiRonin @notsojollyroger @ocfightfan@Oku @OnePunchCrunch @own 1997 @Phronimos @PinkVaporStew @Podcast @Pure Dust @PureLite @ragreynolds@ragreynolds @Ranger@Red Ninja @JollyRants@RedKing_Trystar @Ridian @Rittsy@RJ43 @Rockman14 @RTL @runnpray @Russie @Ruv@SaigeVanZant @sb413197 @Scamrock@Seoul @Shocktagon @silus_2000 @Sjb1888 @Skirm @SocraticMethod @SSgt Dickweed @stillm93@Streeter @strikezone @Stump @Sudoistehgoat @TankAbbott4Eva@tapoutking @ThatCasualFan @The Beast Within@The guest@Thesnake101 @Tooth and Nail @Tremendous @TWAK @UncleJosh @V-Money@vigneshm1995 @Which Doctor @x420xTicaLx421x @XxWolfXx @Yari @Yokimoto @youngsteinel @Z28MARO @ZackZed @Zarra @Zer --- AND STILL ... Growing!

Bro how the fuck..?

He's going to get murdered.

This thread is.....
images

CMpunk.gif

War Punk!!!!!!!. CM Punk is gonna win, I'm feeling it.

His boxing is worse than Ronda's. His grappling is an afront to the sport. He's gonna launch the career of Mickey Gall. That's the guy whose war wagon you should join. Punk's is careening off the road and over a cliff, and he hasn't had a single fight yet.

WAR GALL!

Yeah, let's go Punk. I know he can't KO Gall with the Go To Sleep, but I hope Punk puts Gall to sleep with a flying knee. That would be wicked.

Back