***[OFFICIAL] Chael vs. Wand as TUF Brazil Coaches***

Pretty fucking stupid to announce this now.

Chael's fighting Rashad in less than a month. Let him worry about that and getting his training in and what not without having to worry about getting ready for TUF on top of all his other duties for Fox.

Also, if Chael beats Rashad, why make Wand/Chael? You trying to tell me beating 2 top 10 (1 being top 5) opponents in a row gets you an unranked, top 30 opponent? Wand is a huge step down should Chael beat Rashad.

Now should Chael lose to Rashad, then the fight makes sense. But they shouldn't be announcing it now. Chael's got enough on his plate and the fight could make zero sense in a month

Chael coaching Brazilians?! I wonder if that's going to work out :icon_lol:

For some reason this being a TUF makes me 10x less excited than them just having the fight. Absolutely zero doubt all the drama and encounters was just hype.

Yawn...Wanderlei will pull from the fight while still being able to make the TUF money that Chael will bring in. It's pretty smart, actually.

Yawn...Wanderlei will pull from the fight while still being able to make the TUF money that Chael will bring in. It's pretty smart, actually.

Wand pulls out and we get Chael/Franklin at 205

Ducking talk aside, I still feel that with Wanderlei's recent injuries there's a pretty good chance that he pulls out of the fight becoming the first fighter to coach TUF twice while never actually facing the opposing coach after.

Everyone's off the wanderlei wagon I see
Going to see some vintage wanderlei violence when fight time comes
War wandy!

Why would Dana send Chael down there unless he wants him whacked?

Chael does not speak portuguese (even if it is pig latin), and I think this is pretty pointless. I'd love to see him and wandy fight, but why would any brazilian want to be on chael's team? they're gonna do the entire season with translators? that's stupid.

just have them fight. unless it's Team USA vs. Team Brazil. Then it would make a little more sense.

For those who say this proves Wand isn't ducking Chael: he already coached and didn't fight before against Vitor.

Not that I think he's actually ducking Chael, he just wants to get paid a lot for it.

You do know that Vitor was the one that pulled out of the fight, right?

im so confused.. yyy?? its not even a brazil vs usa one is it? that would be awesome..

this kind of defeats the whole purpose of it being in brazil

Why would Dana send Chael down there unless he wants him whacked?

TUF Brazil is still in the TUF house in Vegas I'm pretty sure. It's just that it's aired for Brazillians in portugese with all Brazillian fighters

I may be completely wrong though

The only question for me I guess is - are they coaching an all Brazilian fighter in Brazil ? Or Chael with US fighters Wanderlei with Brazilian fighters but it taking place in Brazil ?

Chael is gonna troll Wand sooooo hard in the house. It's a nice story with Chael just subbing Shogun but I think the whole show is unnecessary they should just fight.

Tons of fake hype and then even more fake hype and then some staged shit and then Dana supposedly 'going crazy' over it.

Then people create threads about it.Even more threads,retarded threads.

Some more fake shit.

I wish there were no TV's in Brazil as well just as there are no computers.

Back