***[OFFICIAL] Chael vs. Wand as TUF Brazil Coaches***

Haha I never watch TUF but I will make an exception for this one.
So, all the "Wand is scared of Chael and ducking him!!!111!!" idiots, if you have some dignity you will all apologize.
Right now, in this thread. Get on your knees.

I wonder how all this plays out. This fight doesn't make much sense if Chael beats Rashad.

wanderlei is so scared he's using injuries and hiding behind tv shows to delay his beatdown as long as possible

LMFAO! Is this for real? Who the hells gonna wanna be on Chael's team lmfaooo

And no more Shad vs Sonnen? Damnit.. Plus we gotta wait like a year before they actually fight, fuckkk TUF

Being stabbed to death by a gang of pissed off Brazilian fighters needs no translation.

Are you fcking kidding me?
This is going to be nuts!

Just stop with TUF altogether.

For those who say this proves Wand isn't ducking Chael: he already coached and didn't fight before against Vitor.

Not that I think he's actually ducking Chael, he just wants to get paid a lot for it.

I'm curious as to how this is going to work. I don't think Chael knows the language, and even if he did, I doubt any of the Brazilian competitors would want to be on his team.

Maybe do a Brazil vs. USA season?

I think its bullshit for Chael to do the show in Brazil but more importantly if I were Chael I would refuse to do the FIGHT in Brazil.
Anybody know where its going to be? Maybe they can do the TUF finale in Brazil but Chael vs Wand in Vegas.
Please God dont let the fight be down there or Chael is going to get shafted by those shady judges.

Back