***[OFFICIAL] Chael vs. Wand as TUF Brazil Coaches***

Wait a sec... so its all Brazilians as fighters, or USA Vs Americans?

Now all the Wand haters can stfu now. Wand is scared to fight Sonnen right? idiots.

They weren't hating on Wand, at least I wasn't, I just don't think you should start shit unless the dotted line is signed

YES!! choreograph WWE beef to keep the mouth breathers happy!!

Will Chael coach Brazilians or have world fighters?

Who was the last UFC to have two fights booked?

Team Chael wins TUF, Chael beats Wanderlei in the fight too.

In the immortal words of Mike Goldberg

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

I guess Chael will need a translator alongside him if he is coaching Brazilians (LOL). Vinny Magalh

They weren't hating on Wand, at least I wasn't, I just don't think you should start shit unless the dotted line is signed

As much hate (manufactured or not) as there is between the two, you'd have to be a fool to think that these wouldn't fight at some point.

DAMN! Best news I've heard in months! War Chael!

Does the actual filming take place in Brazil? Also, does this mean that at the end of the season, Chael and Wand will fight in Brazil?

I would love to see US vs Brazil TUF for that season.

So all those gay little videos wand was making was to set this up?

As much hate (manufactured or not) as there is between the two, you'd have to be a fool to think that these wouldn't fight at some point.

I knew they would, just don't come out with videos talking shit after the dude has a fight signed, that's my only point

I might actually watch this season. I honestly haven't watched TUF since TUF 12 I think. I've heard TUF 17 was great though so I might give Shale a chance and tune in.

Chael will win both and im not really a big fan....but he is a really good coach

WTF? Chael even aint Brazillian and how well does he speak the language?

Back