Official Black Friday/Cyber Monday MMA Sales/Deals Thread 2011

Lonsdale I Core Super Bag Gloves arrived today... Quality looks solid. A steal of a deal for 20 bucks. Not bad considering I ordered them Friday with free shipping.

I wanted to order the Jeff Glover Lucky Gi from OTM because they had a 50% sale on all Lucky Gis unfortunately I wasn't that sure about shrinking an A4 down to A3.

Lonsdale I Core Super Bag Gloves arrived today... Quality looks solid. A steal of a deal for 20 bucks. Not bad considering I ordered them Friday with free shipping.
Damn, surprised you got them so fast. I haven't even got shipping confirmation...

Guys,

The Black Friday sale was so successful ( and people got killer deals ) we decided to extent it to Cyber-Monday. Get 20 % off all orders, period.

Use code CYBER when checking out.

Thanks,

I may be crazy, but it looks like you upped the prices on the entire site..

Found everything I wanted over the weekend except for a deal on a Datsusara gear bag. Couldn't even find a good shipping deal on the thing...damn

Yeah I wish there were more Lucky Gi sizes available... I'm just an A2 so nothing even close to my fit

Do tell !......lol...what's up with them ?

If you're going to order anything off the Ringside website, use "rssurvey" code to get $10 off.

Last edited:
I agree, nice gloves especially for the price. I was skeptical since I had seen mediocre reviews due to workmanship on stitching. The Lonsdale gloves made in the USA by Ringside had caught a bad wrap. I figured for the price I might as well give them a shot. I'm glad I did because they look pretty sharp to me. I can tell etching of the lion will quickly fade but that doesn't matter to me. I care about the quality... the stitching looked great on mine. I weighed them out of curiosity and they came in at 11.5 ounces which is good enough. All in all, a steal at the price!

Oops, I did it again...

Since the deal was still going on today, I ordered the Storm Typhoon in white as well as an early present to my self.

Just got 3 pairs of wraps, and two Everlast shirts from Ringside for 9 dollars. Value.

Oops, I did it again...

Since the deal was still going on today, I ordered the Storm Typhoon in white as well as an early present to my self.

The Storm Kimonos have an awesome cut! I love them.

Hey Guys,

I will keep this short and sweet:

1) 50% off sale on nearly all of our products

2) Flat Rate Shipping of $4.95 for ground shipping.

3) Sale is only good on our website (not the retail store) and ends on 12/1/11.

4) When the products are gone, they are gone. So go righ now to www.warrior-one.com and click on the 50% off banner!

Happy Holidays,

--

Keven

Warrior-One Martial Arts Supply
319 NE 45th Street
Seattle, WA 98105

(206) 697-9003
www.warrior-one.com

Hey Guys,

I will keep this short and sweet:

1) 50% off sale on nearly all of our products

2) Flat Rate Shipping of $4.95 for ground shipping.

3) Sale is only good on our website (not the retail store) and ends on 12/1/11.

4) When the products are gone, they are gone. So go righ now to www.warrior-one.com and click on the 50% off banner!

Happy Holidays,

--

Keven

Warrior-One Martial Arts Supply
319 NE 45th Street
Seattle, WA 98105

(206) 697-9003
www.warrior-one.com

I was interested in the St. Petersburg rare/specialty shirt and it's priced at $54.99 but on sale at $44.99, is that the final price or does the 50% sale apply to that?

well ladies and gentlemen, Black Friday/Cyber Monday has come to a close ( unless some stores are on the west coast ) i hope you all have gotten what you wanted either as a self gift or a gift for someone else, i personally have spent a little more than $100 ( not including my parents buying my gi ) on BF/CM deals, although i am not broke because of it, i did buy some stuff i didn't need at the moment, but due to the price i could not pass it up.

I love gear so much and i am glad i am not a millionaire ...because if i was i'd probably be broke :)

Until next BF/CM let's see some gear being reviewed!

well ladies and gentlemen, Black Friday/Cyber Monday has come to a close ( unless some stores are on the west coast ) i hope you all have gotten what you wanted either as a self gift or a gift for someone else, i personally have spent a little more than $100 ( not including my parents buying my gi ) on BF/CM deals, although i am not broke because of it, i did buy some stuff i didn't need at the moment, but due to the price i could not pass it up.

I love gear so much and i am glad i am not a millionaire ...because if i was i'd probably be broke :)

Until next BF/CM let's see some gear being reviewed!

Thanks for the time and effort you put into organizing these deals on your website! It made sifting through all the deals much easier.

Cheers, Bud!

Back