Official Battle Rap Thread

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
any hip hop heads here
battle rap fans

Here is a dope battle that dropped lately thought I would just throw it out there see if anyone is interested

Ness Lee looks just like Derrick Lewis too lol.

any hip hop heads here
battle rap fans

Here is a dope battle that dropped lately thought I would just throw it out there see if anyone is interested

Ness Lee looks just like Derrick Lewis too lol.

These guys are amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Who's the KOTD champ right now? Last I checked it was Pat Stay. Good to see them keepin it real with the setup; wasnt a fan of the big stage setup.

Who's the KOTD champ right now? Last I checked it was Pat Stay. Good to see them keepin it real with the setup; wasnt a fan of the big stage setup.

Yeah I like the pit format as well. Current champion is Rone - Pat Stay has fallen off a bit, although Illmaculate beat him when he was on form.

Aint none of them got nothing for my boy Supa Hot Fire and he's not even a rapper!!!!!!

Yeah I like the pit format as well. Current champion is Rone - Pat Stay has fallen off a bit, although Illmaculate beat him when he was on form.

Damn... thats a great battle! 2 of my favourites. Illmac the OG back in this bitch..will check this out in a bit. Have you heard of Grind Mode Cypher? Its freestyle raps in a cypher to a beat and some known battle rappers go in them. Heres one feat. DNA & Kshine:

Illmac is dope. I like The Saurus and Dizaster too. Warbux is GOAT.

Ya'll nigg@s ain't shit
Don't make me come a spit
Rhymes like you ever fergit
Mahfuckker!

You can't fuck with dis
I don't stutter and lisp
My rhymes clear and lit!
Bitch ass nigg@s...

Where all mah hoes at?

Back