Official Bare Knuckle FC PBP

iu

Can they tape their hands or is it straight up skin on skin?

Can they tape their hands or is it straight up skin on skin?
I thought it is just the name of the promotion... Also. Interesting to see some name fighters going at it tonight. Nothing wrong with more MMA...

Rico Rodriguez is fighting. Also, if anyone has a link to the story when he was high on blow, smashed his car, thought he killed his girlfriend, then put her in the driver’s seat, please link! :)

I thought it is just the name of the promotion... Also. Interesting to see some name fighters going at it tonight. Nothing wrong with more MMA...
website says they can wear handwraps. Still pretty crazy that they are doing this.

Rico Rodriguez is fighting. Also, if anyone has a link to the story when he was high on blow, smashed his car, thought he killed his girlfriend, then put her in the driver’s seat, please link! :)
I have the story but not the video. You need to watch celeb rehab. They have links on youtube

website says they can wear handwraps. Still pretty crazy that they are doing this.

What I read they can protect the wrist and thumb but has to be at least 1 inch from the knuckle

Bare knuckle is safer than gloves. It takes a lot more technique to hit someone with bare knuckle than with gloves. Thats why the traditional Bare Knuckle brawls of yore focused mostly on body shots and featured few KO's. All MMA should be Bare Knuckle.

It’s time! Crack those drinks ya filthy hooligans!! Chairs!!

Damn we got Antonio Tarver. Bareknuckle is legit.

Back