***Official 2017 NBA Playoffs thread v5: The Juice is back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
imagine if lebald played in that manner and was in the club a hour later. SB and this thread would have a bloodbath about it

This. I know @RR knows him personally and feels bad for him but he should get heat for all of this.
It's hard to watch a superstar disappear in an elimination game and then feel bad for a debilitating injury when he's enjoying the nightlife right after

I mean I guess you're exerting a similar amount of effort sitting at the strip club as you would be at home, but, it's a fuckin awful look

imagine if lebald played in that manner and was in the club a hour later. SB and this thread would have a bloodbath about it
It'd be brought up forever

It's hard to watch a superstar disappear in an elimination game and then feel bad for a debilitating injury when he's enjoying the nightlife right after

I mean I guess you're exerting a similar amount of effort sitting at the strip club as you would be at home, but, it's a fuckin awful look
Yup, just lacks self awareness.

gunter would be itt criticizing lebrans pouring of a drink like how gunth criticizes lebrons FTs
LAMO

"The dude only puts one ice cube in his whiskey, ONE ICE CUBE...A "superstar" CAN'T only use ONE ICE CUBE"

This. I know @RR knows him personally and feels bad for him but he should get heat for all of this.

I'm biased but his back was hurt. If you watch him go out like I said (not sure if it was on TV) he pats Lou and Eric on the head. He told Can'toni he was done.

2-11 shooting as well.

If you're trying to show me he played like shit before (including last night) I know that. I'm just saying he's got a hurt back and it's lame to criticize him because he went out after the game

If you're trying to show me he played like shit before (including last night) I know that. I'm just saying he's got a hurt back and it's lame to criticize him because he went out after the game
Oh I don't give a shit about him going out.

Just saying he has played that awful before in another big playoff game.

Oh I don't give a shit about him going out.

Just saying he has played that awful before in another big playoff game.

No question. He did have an excuse here but he played like shit plenty of times before. Ironically his best playoff series might be against the Spurs when he was with OKC.

He deserves criticism but not the shit he's getting

lol neither does Lebron or Steph or Kobe, but we give it to them anyway.

It's because he battles depression. He has had it since early in his career. I feel bad for him too. He really is a nice person. He used to have a personal bus in Portland (this is on the road too) and he'd be isolated from the team. I talked to him a few times just to shoot the shit and it was like I was doing him a favor. Weird to say the least.

Why was he isolated? Was he not liked or was he just depressed and didn't want to be around anyone?

lol neither does Lebron or Steph or Kobe, but we give it to them anyway.

Lol. We put together a Lebron campaign last year. Have you forgot

Steph only gets trolled because people are trying to troll Dream and he's trolling lol.

James will be fine. It's just lame what the media is doing to him now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back