***Official 2017 NBA Playoffs thread v5: The Juice is back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spuds never lost a step with their "superstar" on the sideline. No excuses to lose to the Warios now, Spuds are firm favourites.

Its been bothering him for the last half of the season but seemed like it realy hurt him the past series.

seems like you hang out with RR you get a bad back........... Lowry, Harden...... just saying...... he blowing backs out!!!

You guys think Jonathon Simmons will end up improving to the level where he will get a Harrison Barnes type deal in a few years?

You guys think Jonathon Simmons will end up improving to the level where he will get a Harrison Barnes type deal in a few years?

With the ridiculous salary cap he won't even have to improve

So either the rockets step up and use this as fuel like the lakers did after losing to boston

Or they become the next version of the clippers

are yuou kidding me there best player is Jim harding, theyre definitely the next clippers

With the ridiculous salary cap he won't even have to improve

As much as I hate to say it, and I love the shit out of the guy, but just look at Mike Conley. He's low key and underrated, and I believe he deserves a lot of money...but highest paid player in the league? lol nah, but that's the salary cap now.

As much as I hate to say it, and I love the shit out of the guy, but just look at Mike Conley. He's low key and underrated, and I believe he deserves a lot of money...but highest paid player in the league? lol nah, but that's the salary cap now.

conley was lucky to be the prime FA when the cap went up crazy and he took advantage
good for him
saw his boy Oden at a Columbus bar a few weeks back...

conley was lucky to be the prime FA when the cap went up crazy and he took advantage
good for him
saw his boy Oden at a Columbus bar a few weeks back...

I've always felt bad for Oden. As far as I know, he tried everything to get back. Though, didn't he originally bust his knee up in some pick up basketball game? I don't remember the entire history.

One day, though, Conley can tell his grand kids "In a league with Lebron James, Steph Curry, James Harden, etc... at one point I was the highest paid player in the NBA"

I've always felt bad for Oden. As far as I know, he tried everything to get back. Though, didn't he originally bust his knee up in some pick up basketball game? I don't remember the entire history.

One day, though, Conley can tell his grand kids "In a league with Lebron James, Steph Curry, James Harden, etc... at one point I was the highest paid player in the NBA"

He definitely had a drinking problem, i saw him at a bar and two weeks later he was arrested for a DV issue. He works for OSU hoops now as a student-manager, yes he is back in school, he has a sad story and i definitely feel bad for him

Conley hit FA at the perfect time like Sexy mentioned. He's a really good dude so I actually like seeing him get paid

He definitely had a drinking problem, i saw him at a bar and two weeks later he was arrested for a DV issue. He works for OSU hoops now as a student-manager, yes he is back in school, he has a sad story and i definitely feel bad for him

It's because he battles depression. He has had it since early in his career. I feel bad for him too. He really is a nice person. He used to have a personal bus in Portland (this is on the road too) and he'd be isolated from the team. I talked to him a few times just to shoot the shit and it was like I was doing him a favor. Weird to say the least.

It's because he battles depression. He has had it since early in his career. I feel bad for him too. He really is a nice person. He used to have a personal bus in Portland (this is on the road too) and he'd be isolated from the team. I talked to him a few times just to shoot the shit and it was like I was doing him a favor. Weird to say the least.

I had a interview w/ CoE (I didn't get it), and any time I have an interview on campus I go to the same bar. I had taken the rest of the day so, I get to North High Brewing (very good stuff) at about 1:30 on a Friday. It is me, the bartender, Oden and whoever he was with. Truthfully, I don't remember if it was a girl or a guy. They were sitting enxt to each other but not talking to one another, I am not sure if it is just how Oden appears with his demeanor/posture but he always just looks so sad. I've never felt worse for him than in that moment, because it was in February 2015 and he is a 27 year former #1 pick and he is sitting in a bar in Columbus in the early afternoon. I am pretty sure he was drinking alcohol too, but it wasn't beer.

Frankly, it was REALLY hard to just not stare at him. Felt awkward just sitting there, thanks Greg.

I had a interview w/ CoE (I didn't get it), and any time I have an interview on campus I go to the same bar. I had taken the rest of the day so, I get to North High Brewing (very good stuff) at about 1:30 on a Friday. It is me, the bartender, Oden and whoever he was with. Truthfully, I don't remember if it was a girl or a guy. They were sitting enxt to each other but not talking to one another, I am not sure if it is just how Oden appears with his demeanor/posture but he always just looks so sad. I've never felt worse for him than in that moment, because it was in February 2015 and he is a 27 year former #1 pick and he is sitting in a bar in Columbus in the early afternoon. I am pretty sure he was drinking alcohol too, but it wasn't beer.

Frankly, it was REALLY hard to just not stare at him. Felt awkward just sitting there, thanks Greg.

Spot on. His posture is brutal too. He looks like someone just killed his dog. You literally can't help but feel bad for the guy. I don't think he has many friends (this is a guess but by your post it is probably accurate). It was vodka.

giphy.gif
Lol Lebron got so much credit for JR SMITHS great play

Spot on. His posture is brutal too. He looks like someone just killed his dog. You literally can't help but feel bad for the guy. I don't think he has many friends (this is a guess but by your post it is probably accurate). It was vodka.

Do people typically mix vodka with coca-cola? It was definitely a dark kdrink. That bar is a local brewery, so they were definitely using local spirits.

Harden didn't bother showing up to the game last night but at least he showed up to the club. lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back