***Official 2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread v 12.0: The GOAT***

Who is the GOAT?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Refs saving the cRaps again..lol smh
no word on suspensions yet, im hoping its 2 games max for Ibaka. He didnt throw 1st.

its been something like 10 years since punches were thrown like that tho, who knows??

it was a big turning point in that game, Raps decided fuck these motherfuckers and started playing harder. Down 14 with 5min left and won the game. might be the best win of the year, all things considered with Lowry injured, Ibaka out, bulls winning 11 in a row vs Raps etc

Got the crowd amp'd af like a hockey game fight lol Canadians love that shit. was playoff feel.
No it wasnt. The refs bailed out the cRaptors. AGAIN.

Damn Big Al has fallen a long way, if you're getting your shot blocked by Tyler Zeller (worst player in the league) in 2017 you should probably retire.

Goober shutting down Zingis so far and doing it on the perimeter. Impressive.

Ingles looks like someone who would be on BDs rec league team. He's the guy who doesn't look impressive but ends up ballin fools up.

If someone told me this guy is 3rd in the league in 3 pt%, without knowing anything, I wouldn't believe them.

Wizcans need to decide if they care more about getting the higher seed or having anything left for the playoffs. The starters look exhausted right now. They may need to just accept taking the 4 seed and dealing with Bern 2nd round.

ingles can facilitate really well too

deceptively solid player

Ingles looks like someone who would be on BDs rec league team. He's the guy who doesn't look impressive but ends up ballin fools up.

If someone told me this guy is 3rd in the league in 3 pt%, without knowing anything, I wouldn't believe them.
He's hardworking I just assume they he could shoot

Wizcans need to decide if they care more about getting the higher seed or having anything left for the playoffs. The starters look exhausted right now. They may need to just accept taking the 4 seed and dealing with Bern 2nd round.

I don't think the Cavs care about the 1 seed, they're probably gonna end up resting guys and the C's have a very easy schedule the rest of the way.

Lebron teams have gotten to the Finals 6 straight years and only been the 1 seed two of those years.

Wiz schedule is tough to end, too. lots of road games.

Raps will grab 3rd

ppl on realGM saying Lowrys wrist is worse than expected :( they say they know a guy.....

@RR you have any info on Lowrys recovery??

ppl on realGM saying Lowrys wrist is worse than expected :( they say they know a guy.....

@RR you have any info on Lowrys recovery??

I'll ask. From what I last heard best case scenario was to start the Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back