***Official 2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread v 12.0: The GOAT***

Who is the GOAT?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami is a terrible matchup for the Cans, they were last year and even more so this year.

The Heat are on a 20-4 unprecedented run, they are playing the best basketball in the league right now and in that run they've played a ton of solid competition.

and all that adds up to a 1st round loss to the Cavs.

Even Faust accepts that. Get your head outta your ass. The refs will rig that shit like you wouldnt believe.

and all that adds up to a 1st round loss to the Cavs.

Even Faust accepts that. Get your head outta your ass. The refs will rig that shit like you wouldnt believe.

No reason to bring personal insults into this, I absolutely disagree, I think the Heat, if they have the 8 seed and the Cavs the 1, beat the Cavs in 6 games.

lmao, before Kerr they were losing in the first round.
Saying hes better than Mark Jackson isnt saying much. I know his motion offense is running the players into the ground. Especially now that they dont have any scorers off the bench.

Suns vs Lakers on TNT? Thats some Thursday Night Football caliber shit.

Is Mad Max aware that Mormons tend to be loaded

Is Mad Max aware that Mormons tend to be loaded
my ex used to watch that Sister Wives show, and I'm over here going 'how the f does this cornball not only get so many chicks, but pay for all this shit?'

not as egregious as the barely employed people on House Hunters having a budget of 1M or whatnot, but egregious none the less

So much egregious, egregious guy

I hope it's Warriors kings in the first round, then warriors clippers in the second round.

I hope it's Warriors kings in the first round, then warriors clippers in the second round.
The Kings are 4 games back, they're not going to get to the 8 seed, and there's a really good chance the Spurs are going to catch the Warriors.

ya, I wasn't saying OKC would drop to 8, I was implying SAS will pass GSW for the first seed

SAS has won what 9 straight, and GS has lost 3/5.....

missing Durant is looking pretty rough for them

SAS has won what 9 straight, and GS has lost 3/5.....

missing Durant is looking pretty rough for them
They built a defensive bench that doesnt work without Durant. Kerr took too long to cut Varajao, who shouldn't have even been on the roster.

Man I really can't even wrap my head around this run the Heat are on. It's truly magical.

miami-the-magic-city-1.jpg

Wizcans gotta pick up the defense. Since the AS break, they've been giving up way too many points. Granted the offense has been rolling, so they've done alright with W/L. It's great to have a real bench. It's not tops in the league or anything, but they're definitely more competent on the offensive end than they had been. Gotta love Bojan, even if he was a little off last night. Jennings can't shoot for shit, but the offense isn't nearly as stagnant as when Burke/Satoransky were running the point.

Still the defensive lapses have got to stop. It's not like it has been an all-game issue. You can see when they just suddenly stop hustling on their rotations and start giving up open shots too easily (usually when they have a big lead, but too early in the game to let up). They've been able to turn it back on when needed the last few games, but that's a terrible habit to get into.

Last edited:
Wall is overrated, a real superstar would have the D running like a well oiled machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back