***Official 2016-17 NBA Playoffs Thread v2 Someone took a dump in the Garden***

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKC w/ Bronk on court > HOU w/ Harden on court

Yet Rocks are gonna win this series in 5. Crazy yo

russell-westbrook-illustration.jpg

Barkley about to be on Mike and Mike

Barkley about to be on Mike and Mike

Maybe they can finally stop talking about the NFL draft then. It's not like the NBA yoffs are going on or anything lol

Maybe they can finally stop talking about the NFL draft then. It's not like the NBA yoffs are going on or anything lol

No shit. I want to do this to Bill Polian right now<codychoke>. The fucker has been rambling for like 45 minutes

No shit. I want to do this to Bill Polian right now<codychoke>. The fucker has been rambling for like 45 minutes

Before he came on they spent like 30 mins talking about whether the Browns should trade up to draft a QB and the mechanics of such a deal. It's like they've fully overexhausted talking about the players, so now they're just making up and discussing hypotheticals involving the Browns. The Browns.

Before he came on they spent like 30 mins talking about whether the Browns should trade up to draft a QB and the mechanics of such a deal. It's like they've fully overexhausted talking about the players, so now they're just making up and discussing hypotheticals involving the Browns. The Browns.

Brutal.

The closing on Polian was classic "thanks for coming on. I know the audience really loves it."{<doc}

Ty Lue on today too lol

Now they are talking about Polian. This shit could get terrorists to talk

The worst part about it is that it's so obviously forced. M&M this week is basically gonna be a weeklong buildup promo for the draft

The worst part about it is that it's so obviously forced. M&M this week is basically gonna be a weeklong buildup promo for the draft

Yeah it is. Someone needs to give Golic a beer. When he's been drinking he's hilarious. I can't stand Greenberg

Lol at that pic of Charles they are using.

Mike and Mike are garbage. Lol @ listening to them regardless of who comes on for interviews.

Mike and Mike are garbage. Lol @ listening to them regardless of who comes on for interviews.

They get pretty good people because of ESPN. There also aren't any quality shows that start at 5

He lo9ves Mike Conley lol @MarkyMcFly

Chuck's the one guy who has always had the Grizzlies back lol

He was the first guy I remember, a few years back, talking about Gasol being the best center in the league in his opinion.

Chuck's the one guy who has always had the Grizzlies back lol

He was the first guy I remember, a few years back, talking about Gasol being the best center in the league in his opinion.

He's a smart guy. I actually think he's more interesting when he's drunk because he doesn't have a filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back