***Official 2016-17 NBA Playoffs Thread v2 Someone took a dump in the Garden***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jizzlies can beat spurs if they take it to deep waters. Jizzlies need to take it to game 7. At least get spurs tired for 2nd round vs Rockets

Lol @ The PACEMAKERS

LOL @ The cRaps

This is the worst era of basketball since the days of tube socks and nut huggers

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't watch the Toronto game, how the hell does a Allstar go 31 minutes without a FG?

I didn't watch the Toronto game, how the hell does a Allstar go 31 minutes without a FG?
He literally couldn't get anything to go. Even his layups were teasing, rolling around the rim and out. It was hilarious.

Spuds got absolutely bitch slapped tonight. I think they expected Memphis to lay down. I think they need to take one of these games in Memphis. When the Jizzlies get going on defense like this, you don't want to let them get their confidence really going. Steal one and then put the hammer down at home game 5. Otherwise it's going 7 and they've taken 3 of the last 4.

Lmao @ craps. Let me guess. Beri is no where to be seen?

As the Raptors new global ambassador I feel I'm in a position to say that they're an embarrassment. I actually feel bad for Tucker. I could field a team consisting of a white Canadian from the fucking Maritimes, Clint Howard from 29 Palms, BD, myself and Wlu and expect to be more competitive. I'm at a loss for words. At least the jays are doing well

No doubt that LeRoid (after a weeks break to Miami) is still the best player in the world

2016 again. derozan and that other loser fucking suck. i'm glad they dont air any raptors games during the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back