***Official 2016-17 NBA Playoffs Thread v2 Someone took a dump in the Garden***

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Almighty Angus

bulls-clutch.jpg

False. Read the thread title. Literally a shit thread LMFAO

I wanted to put "Someone took a shit in the Garden"

But it would have just gotten edited because you can't use cuss words in thread titles.

I realize they were in the EC, but how exactly is Brook's team much worse than Iverson's Sixers?

Iverson had mutombo, a better version of Adams i'll give him that but even then he had him only 26 games and Ratliff for only 50

it's pretty damn even after that

And ya he needed two seven games series to get out the EC that year, but he did and won a game against the vaunted Lakes squad...

Westbrook .....not so much

Going to a "420 Event" in DC. Hopefully I'll be overdosed on pots if the Spurs start really digging into Memphis

I realize they were in the EC, but how exactly is Brook's team much worse than Iverson's Sixers?

Iverson had mutombo, a better version of Adams i'll give him that but even then he had him only 26 games and Ratliff for only 50

it's pretty damn even after that

And ya he needed two seven games series to get out the EC that year, but he did and won a game against the vaunted Lakes squad...

Westbrook .....not so much

Sixers had to get through the almighty Faps in 7 then the Cucks in 7 (a series they should've lost but for the friendly/rigged iirc)

I know you alluded to the weakness of the East, but it's not something to be glossed over on any level

Beyond that, Sixers were 5th in DRtg (even better in the yoffs with DPOY Mutombo); it's quite clear the strength of those Sixers was their defense, ESPECIALLY in their yoff run with Mutombo. OKC was 16th in DRtg, bottom half of the league. But Bronk somehow by himself carried them to 11th in ORtg despite being the worst 3pt shaating team in a 3pt shaating league. If we can agree that AI had nothing to do with Philly's strong D, and in fact was likely a liability on that end, then I think we can agree there's really no comparison between him and Bronk

btw I'm trying to think back to when it was announced KD was bailing to Wariors, pretty sure most people were saying the Blunder wouldn't even be a yoff team this year

Going to a "420 Event" in DC. Hopefully I'll be overdosed on pots if the Spurs start really digging into Memphis

lol 420 events, Harley's, Marilyn Manson concerts

you're just all over the place bud

I'm trying to think back to when it was announced KD was bailing to Wariors, pretty sure most people were saying the Blunder wouldn't even be a yoff team this year
After they got Oladipo people were actually saying they were going to be better.

lol 420 events, Harley's, Marilyn Manson concerts

you're just all over the place bud

lol I never went to the Marilyn Manson concert, that was my gf. I don't listen to that shit. Other than that, I know a lot of riders who smoke.

It's an event because that emo fuckin rapper Immortal Technique is performing, but i'm not watching that shit. I'm just going to the vendors.

And everyone overrated Oladildo, especially that dipshit in fantasy league who took him in the 2nd round lmfao

I think the Tragic franch exists solely so that cHeat fans have something nearby to look to and think "Well I guess it can always be worse" whenever things might appear bad in Miami

Lol'ing hard @ the notion that Olashitpo is some sort of difference maker.

Journeyman trade fodder through and through. I've watched a number of games and have never seen this guy make more shots than he missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back