***Official 2016-17 NBA Playoffs Thread v1 OKC vs Houston looms***

Status
Not open for further replies.
For about the last 4 years i've heard, on sports radio, about "KD COMING HOME!!"

It'd be kind of cool, but i'll believe it when I see it.

Lmao @ westbrick. Probably could have been on a better team had he not been greedy and signed an extension.

I think it means a lot to him to be liked. That's why he stayed in OKC

I think it means a lot to him to be liked. That's why he stayed in OKC
Okc is a shit city. Who cares if some small crappy city in the middle of nowhere likes you.

He needed them as much as they needed him. He tried in Cleveland
The warios are winning without durcant and blowing teams out. The cHeat could never do that without LeRoids. It would be funny if Durcant misses the rest of the playoffs and the warios still win. Wonder if Durcant would even accept a ring? No way he would resign without being ridiculed even more.

Warios coming off the most embarrassing Finals loss in NBA history, and not even Dream thinks they would've beat a healthy Cavs squad in 2015. They absolutely need KD to be a legit championship team

The warios are winning without durcant and blowing teams out. The cHeat could never do that without LeRoids. It would be funny if Durcant misses the rest of the playoffs and the warios still win. Wonder if Durcant would even accept a ring? No way he would resign without being ridiculed even more.

Heat with Wad/Bosh and another all-star FA instead of LeChoke (they had the cap space) would've got to the Finals and beat the Mavs in 2011

Okc is a shit city. Who cares if some small crappy city in the middle of nowhere likes you.

I don't. You don't. He does though. Look at what he did.

Side note: I'm trying to bribe Harden to get me those J's he's wearing since they are now historic. Centerfold's LOOMS at some point lol. Those are going to cost me a bottle or 3. Should have just had him steal them out of his locker

good GIF for future use

fuck is wrong with you boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back