Off Topic?: UFC Undisputed 3 servers.

RepairManManMan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just bought a copy of UFC 3 and noticed that the servers have been down for a long ass time, my friend had a copy bout 3 months ago and we noticed when the servers went down. Now, since I've had it (3 weeks) I havent been able to get online, anybody have information on this? is this due to the THQ/UFC divorce?

I just bought a copy of UFC 3 and noticed that the servers have been down for a long ass time, my friend had a copy bout 3 months ago and we noticed when the servers went down. Now, since I've had it (3 weeks) I havent been able to get online, anybody have information on this? is this due to the THQ/UFC divorce?

I wouldn't bother with online dude, all what will happen is spammed kicks and once you land a good combo, the other guy takes you down into side control and exposes the flawed side mount ground n pound problem - 2 elbows/hammerfists and you're rocked :eek: I just play tournament and career mode

Edit: also, I'm pretty sure the unranked mode still works online. If you want good fair online gaming, get UFC 09 - tons of folk still play it - sometimes I create a brand new account and go on and beat the crap out of level 100's just to see them disconnect in rage lol

I wouldn't bother with online dude, all what will happen is spammed kicks and once you land a good combo, the other guy takes you down into side control and exposes the flawed side mount ground n pound problem - 2 elbows/hammerfists and you're rocked :eek: I just play tournament and career mode

Butthurt scrub detected.

Was thinking about buying another Xbox just so I could jam this game again, I loved killing it online with Kongo. Would love to hear more about this server issue though, if anyone has any more information; I don't want to fork out for a game I won't even be able to play...

I just play tournament/event mode normally I found a website that has got me realistic Hendricks, Weidman, Werdum etc... into the game.

You're supposed to make threads like this in the OT. Mods should move it there.

Yes the servers have been offically closed :( but player matches work just not the ranked matches.

Butthurt scrub detected.

Was thinking about buying another Xbox just so I could jam this game again, I loved killing it online with Kongo. Would love to hear more about this server issue though, if anyone has any more information; I don't want to fork out for a game I won't even be able to play...

Nah not butthurt dude - just felt cheated - I don't play many online games and I started to notice every time I played, people just sidemounted when you started to do well. Obviously you haven't played this game online if you feel that way

THQ has gone bankrupt, IIRC. So the servers have been shut down.

Edit: also, I'm pretty sure the unranked mode still works online. If you want good fair online gaming, get UFC 09 - tons of folk still play it - sometimes I create a brand new account and go on and beat the crap out of level 100's just to see them disconnect in rage lol

Dude everyone knows you catch the kicks and then spam takedown intercepting knee until you eventually catch them and then throw a head kick as they are standin up.

Nah not butthurt dude - just felt cheated - I don't play many online games and I started to notice every time I played, people just sidemounted when you started to do well. Obviously you haven't played this game online if you feel that way

You obviously havent played fight night round 4, it took me forever to learn how to hyperpunch.

The servers are shut down. Online will never work again.

I played tons. Had some difficulty overcoming side control offense at first but I pretty quickly sorted out how to defend it. Block obvious incoming hammerfist, transition to half guard. Sometimes people will get smart and wail on the body but it's just the same thing, block and transition.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Actually the thing that really stung me about the game was that Crocop's axekick is like godmode broken, because of the invincible frames and weird hitbox. Even half the time when I was pushing forward with Kongo's straight right, which catches pretty much everything else, my punch would connect with Crocop and do nothing leaving me to eat a devastating counter kick. Couple of those will fuck up your match every time. That's the only thing that really made me rage though.

I played tons. Had some difficulty overcoming side control offense at first but I pretty quickly sorted out how to defend it. Block obvious incoming hammerfist, transition to half guard. Sometimes people will get smart and wail on the body but it's just the same thing, block and transition.

Actually the thing that really stung me about the game was that Crocop's axekick is like godmode broken, because of the invincible frames and weird hitbox. Even half the time when I was pushing forward with Kongo's straight right, which catches pretty much everything else, my punch would connect with Crocop and do nothing leaving me to eat a devastating counter kick. Couple of those will fuck up your match every time. That's the only thing that really made me rage though.

I noticed I had trouble with guys wwhose had certain stats maxed. They would create guys with 0 submission offense and like 150 power so when it would take ME 10 strikes to get in tko mode it would take them about 3.

The takedown stopping knee really comes in handy if you can sneak it in a few times.

I've wondered about that myself.. i can log in but never find a fight, and that's since i bought this game last year.
If you're on playstation 3, let me know, we'll try to bang bro.
Heads up: my ground game is mediocre, k-1 rules ftw !

ps: yea, the fact that GNP rocks you so fast sucks... Stand-up fighting is way more fun.

I totally agree - it's the actual game that is the problem - I don't care that the other guys spammed the sidemount, it's just the fact that they made the sidemount so powerful that you could be doing so brilliantly and the folk you're against know they only have to slam you 3 times max to win the match, it just irked me.

In regards to the crocop axekick, I find that if you play against Swick on hardmode, especially on career, you just eat body kick after body kick, which was cool and all but it eats up your health. Other than the sidemount I've no problems with the game - I'm playing it right now

This can make my day sometimes.

[YT]MvdJLW5QwBg[/YT]

This is pretty fucking awesome too.

Back