Of course Conor tapped

Bigrichmac

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
kabib had a neck crank locked in not a rear naked choke, if Conor didn’t tap he wouldn’t have been put to sleep, if he could withstand the pain Khabib would have to use even more force which could cause all sorts of shit, including damaged spinal cord or death. Of course he tapped and so would any fighter alive.

No no, 80% of Sherdoggers would never have tapped to that. Conor is a quitter!

My problem with him is not the fact that he tapped to Khabib's bear squeeze (99% of people would've)

It's the fact that he once again just gave up his back and didn't fight the choke at all....

He was looking for a way out and I wish Khabib didn't give it to him. I'd have preferred a brutal G&P assault to put a stamp on this rivalry

kabib had a neck crank locked in not a rear naked choke, if Conor didn’t tap he wouldn’t have been put to sleep, if he could withstand the pain Khabib would have to use even more force which could cause all sorts of shit, including damaged spinal cord or death. Of course he tapped and so would any fighter alive.
No, it was also a choke.

He should fall to the ground and use both hands to defend. He quit like a bitch. He wanted Khabib to choke him out.

Rogan explained it pretty well. Dean Lister calls it the Fulcrum Choke. The exact crank that khabib did. You guys should youtube it.

Thing about neck cranks is that one of the major factors in getting caught in one is your pain threshold. A clean, under the chin rear naked gives you no choice. No matter how resilient you are, you will go to sleep. With cranks, your tolerance level can come into play.

But, no it's not smart to fight through it. If you don't have a chance in escaping, just tap.

I agree. I don't fault him for tapping one bit. Im just happy he got his cocky ass handed to him. Moreso, that the UFC and their double standards get exposed to a broader audience. It's just comical at this point

I swear Sherdog,
every day a Conor fan creeps up in this bitch and makes a thread defending their leader.
Just take the loss and find someone else to hop on to.

Conor was just done, out worked.
It's not a blame he tapped, Khabib dominated him.

I swear Sherdog,
every day a Conor fan creeps up in this bitch and makes a thread defending their leader.
Just take the loss and find someone else to hop on to.
every DAY!? Dude it's every 30 seconds. These people are in complete denial.

Back