Of all the matter in the universe that became life only a obserdly minute amount became living......

BringBackTRTforFairness

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
.......are you grateful and do you feel as obserdly lucky as you are?

Or do you think life is a mixed bag of horse crap and you are not at all grateful and you are kinda peed off at being alive knowing ull have to bury your dead mother and father, endure great emotional pain and all the rest of the suffering in life.

I say fcuk you universe, I am not grateful mine is broken id like my money back!

That inanimate collection of dust rock and ice you call an asteroid has it better than me because while it doesnt feel pleasure it also doesnt feel pain and I think the pain in life outweighs the pleasure for alot if not most people, I know for a fact nature makes us prone to lots and lots of stress because this is good for survival back in the jungle.

So I believe im exceptionally unlucky and almost cursed, unfortunately I was born with a hard wired instinct that makes me strongly not want to die

Last edited:
This is like the troglodyte version of aphorism 341 from Die Frohliche Wissenschaft.

Obserdly.....

d314e443761449cd3d6c276703af4c74.jpg

I'm cool, like, with whatever bro.

33_percent_landscape.jpg

I can appreciate a clapback that ranges from evolution to God in one stroke.

Your spelling of obserd is obserd.

People say that the chance of life or whatever is mind-bogglingly small, and while true, this isn't a useful way of looking at things. Reality had to happen some way, and regardless of the chances, it is what it is. Probabilities are pointless.

People say that the chance of life or whatever is mind-bogglingly small, and while true, this isn't a useful way of looking at things. Reality had to happen some way, and regardless of the chances, it is what it is. Probabilities are pointless.

Well how much do low probabilities really matter when we are talking about an infinite amount of time and a possibly infinite universe.

I feel honoured and grateful!

I'm a follower of Jesus Christ and his teachings. I believe that God made the universe and he still made me.

I think it's humbling.

Well how much do low probabilities really matter when we are talking about an infinite amount of time and a possibly infinite universe.
Not much. But people sometimes say, what are the chances of you having been born at all? Obviously the probability is tiny, but it happened. If you weren't born, then something else would have happened of an equally low chance. However, something WOULD have happened. Just a pet peeve of mine when people use low probabilities to justify beliefs.

Back