Odds Tito mentally capitulates again once Chuck touches him vs Chuck gets brutally KO'd

TheMaster

Take The Road To Reality
@red
Reaction score
Logic says Chuck should lose, and god help him if any of those training vids he released are 'actual speed'.

Still, as the fight gets nearer I get the feeling more Tito might mentally break if he gets hit and memories of his prior beatdowns from Chuck return.

chuck_tito_medium.jpg
tito-ortiz-chuck-liddell-ufc-66.jpg

So brutal KO or beatdown no. 3?

Tito is going to destroy him.

Dont be surprised if he is sporting a "Chuck Liddell is my bitch" shirt afterward.

I feel bad these guys need to fight at this point in their lives and if they're banking on PPV cuts....it wont be for a hell of a lot.

I hope you're right, but I doubt it

Tito is probably going to KO Chuck on the feet and my childhood will be ruined :(

I saw Chuck get interviewed by ariel a few months back before he moved to espn. Chuck mentioned that he knows his chin can't take the punches like before. And that he has to change up his style for his upcoming fight.

Maybe we'll see ncaa div 1 Chuck.

I don't think Tito needs the cash. It's probably something he wants to do and I believe he isn't getting any fight pay for this except for the Gate and PPV points. I didn't check Tito's instagram but chuck's social media is pretty much his girl managing it and him promoting weird shit for cash.

I think Tito gets the takedown and finishes Chocolate L on the ground. Who knows if it’s via GNP and ref stops it or if it’s a sub like arm triangle.

<Fedor23>

Chuck looks bad but powers the last thing to go. I think he will somehow clip Tito and KO him.

Tito was actually striking pretty well with Chuck in the rematch, The power was the real difference and with Chucks weak chin I'm confident Tito KO's him on the feet.

Tito comes in with his hands low, Chuck tags him, Tito get's scared because the fight didn't went as planned, crumbles mentally and loses a TKO

Logic says Chuck should lose, and god help him if any of those training vids he released are 'actual speed'.

Still, as the fight gets nearer I get the feeling more Tito might mentally break if he gets hit and memories of his prior beatdowns from Chuck return.

View attachment 474475
View attachment 474477

So brutal KO or beatdown no. 3?
Man Chucks flurrie to end the first fight is still one of my favorite moments, so much rage in those punches, he really wanted to destroy Tito.

I hate that there is a good chance Tito could actually KO Chuck but Chuck has to have a mental edge here and Tito must still have some fear in his heart knowing this man handed him 2 of his worst beatings in his prime and they weren't even close. That might cause just enough doubt to cause him to hesitate the little bit Chuck will need to catch him again and if nothing else he still hits hard.

Here's hoping, lol.

Tito is going to destroy him.

Dont be surprised if he is sporting a "Chuck Liddell is my bitch" shirt afterward.

I feel bad these guys need to fight at this point in their lives and if they're banking on PPV cuts....it wont be for a hell of a lot.
The shirt should probably read "I finally managed to beat old man Chuck one out of three times when he was nearly 50 and hadn't fought for nearly a decade"

Man Chucks flurrie to end the first fight is still one of my favorite moments, so much rage in those punches, he really wanted to destroy Tito.

I hate that there is a good chance Tito could actually KO Chuck but Chuck has to have a mental edge here and Tito must still have some fear in his heart knowing this man handed him 2 of his worst beatings in his prime and they weren't even close. That might cause just enough doubt to cause him to hesitate the little bit Chuck will need to catch him again and if nothing else he still hits hard.

Here's hoping, lol.

I'm hoping also, but I think there is a legit definite chance it could play out like that.
Of course Chucks chin may just fail him if he gets caught at all but Tito is also still scared no doubt.

He has never been a real fighters fighter at heart, had alot of success beating up smaller guys at mw, 3 wins vs old washed up Shamrock, also tapped in his 'retirement' fight against Sonnen but pulled a fast one on the ref.
But fact remains he does not like to get hit, and will break if he feels he cant bully the opponent or if he feels their power.

I think therefore the fight is closer than people think, but still gotta give Tito the clear edge just because Chucks overall decline makes a question mark in too many ways at this point.

I'm hoping also, but I think there is a legit definite chance it could play out like that.
Of course Chucks chin may just fail him if he gets caught at all but Tito is also still scared no doubt.

He has never been a real fighters fighter at heart, had alot of success beating up smaller guys at mw, 3 wins vs old washed up Shamrock, also tapped in his 'retirement' fight against Sonnen but pulled a fast one on the ref.
But fact remains he does not like to get hit, and will break if he feels he cant bully the opponent or if he feels their power.

I think therefore the fight is closer than people think, but still gotta give Tito the clear edge just because Chucks overall decline makes a question mark in too many ways at this point.
Yeah unfortunately I have to agree but I can't help but picture Chuck winning just out of nostalgia. Tito has no business beating Chuck especially after pulling out when he had his chance the last time. Seems cheap to have even floated the idea knowing he could coax Chuck out of retirement when all the cards are seemingly in his favor.

I really fucking hope Chuck has one more overhand right in him or we will never hear the end of it from Tito.

Chuck would be smart to let Tito win so they can drag this shit out for another fight $$$

Chuck gets knocked out by a gust of wind. Even Tito's pillow fists should be enough.

Wow...surprised Most everyone has Tito whupping Chuck ...

imo...Chuck is a LOT Gamer/Tougher.

Tito is very quick to bail out when hit hard.

I have not seen the recent Video's of Chuck. He must of Degraded Immensely for everyone to think tito is gonna win.

Me.... NOT gonna watch or pay a penny...but I will read about and am rooting for Chuck. I think Chuck will win as soon has he hits Tito who is imo a Quitter.

As much as i would like to see Chuck win i think Ortiz is going to be the victor. Chuck has been out of the game too long.

The shirt should probably read "I finally managed to beat old man Chuck one out of three times when he was nearly 50 and hadn't fought for nearly a decade"
yeah, there's no way tito loses this and there will be nothing for him to be proud of in the end.

Tito looks better leading up to this but man he was scared back then and still looks tense when Chuck's walking towards him. Going with fold. Once Chuck hits him he'll shoot...depending on Chuck's knees it'll be downhill from there.

Back