Odds for UFC on Fox: Lawler vs Dos Anjos are out

Bofando and Makdessi as underdogs is absurd, i may put some money on that

Thanks man, you as well. One last thing to mention on RDA going 5 hard rounds, we have not seen the bulky 170 version of RDA go 5 hard. His cardio did not look the best in the Tarec fight, not like it did vs Pettis for example. Might be a little more taxing trying to grind this big boys down and Lawler much stronger than Tarec.

Very true, I noticed that as well. I chalked the Tarec performance up to the fact that it was the first fight at WW, and he only trained with Speed of Sport (I asked Nick Curson myself on instagram) briefly before going to Singapore to train and perhaps that affected his performance, as he wasn't doing his normal routine. RDA mentioned himself that he felt tired, which hopefully means he has been working on it since. The Magny fight obviously told us nothing.
So yeah, it's an open question. RDA is such a dedicated and intelligent guy, I feel like he'll make the necessary changes, but we'll find out Saturday! It's one of those fights where I'm a big fan of both guys and don't want to see either lose.

Back