Odds For Lobov vs Johnson Closer Than Expected?

MJ only "shits the bed" against superior grapplers, MJ is a better grappler than Lobov. This looks like a match up designed to make MJ look awesome.
Superb grapplers like Nate Diaz, who put on a wrestling clinic on him.

Superb grapplers like Nate Diaz, who put on a wrestling clinic on him.

He didn't shit the bed in that fight, he just got beat. When I hear the phrase shit the bed I think make stupid mistake and get fucked up because of it. Nate just outclassed him MJ didn't make any big mistakes.

Besides, comparing Lobov to Nate makes absolutely no sense.

He didn't shit the bed in that fight, he just got beat. When I hear the phrase shit the bed I think make stupid mistake and get fucked up because of it. Nate just outclassed him MJ didn't make any big mistakes.

Besides, comparing Lobov to Nate makes absolutely no sense.
Ah, got ya.
I wouldn't put the Nate fight in that category either.
I think he underestimated Nate and it threw him off his game.
Just saying I wouldn't be surprised if he lost to Artem because losing fights he's supposed to win is one thing that MJ is known for.

Ah, got ya.
I wouldn't put the Nate fight in that category either.
I think he underestimated Nate and it threw him off his game.
Just saying I wouldn't be surprised if he lost to Artem because losing fights he's supposed to win is one thing that MJ is known for.

I don't think he underestimated Nate, I think that fight was another example of what happens when 2 guys have a very similar style and one is just better at it, those fights generally are not close.

MJ tends to only lose fights he's supposed to win against strong grapplers with good sub games Lobov has none of that.

Last edited:
MJ has looked awful at 145, so the odds are reasonable

Artem did spoil the bitchihara bandwagon a while back.

MJ may literally kill artem, in fact i hope he does.

Yeah but he hasn't faced an opponent this bad in ages

Artem is no threat on the ground unlike most of MJ's past opponents, and shouldn't have anything for him on the feet unless MJ's chin has eroded overnight

Artem is no threat on the ground, on the feet, in the sky, or in a subway.

Watch the guy fight... he is literally a human punching bag with a 50 inch reach. He is 13-14 with only one win against a guy who has a Wiki page, and that guy has a crap record.

Back