Ocasio-Cortz trashes Israel in interview, admits she has no idea what she is talking about

"I don't know what I'm talking about but I have very strong opinions on the matter."

What's her war room name?

tenor.gif

Why don't you address the criticism? Or are you also waiting to hear from the server first? lol
You’re crying about Trump in a thread criticizing Ocasio. There’s nothing to address but to note you’re a whiny bitch.

Oh, look, it's another alt right incel looking to put down an attractive female. So sad. So transparent.

No, I'm just pointing out that she's dumb. And attractive is in the eye of the beholder. I would pass on that, myself.

WTF are you talking about? I said Trump supporters criticizing politicians on their capacity to grasp issues and substantively answer questions is laughable. If you are not a Trump supporter this does not apply to you. Though pretty sure the OP is a massive Trumpublican.

All you do is cry about Trump. Get out and get a job. Maybe your life will improve.

You’re crying about Trump in a thread criticizing Ocasio. There’s nothing to address but to note you’re a whiny bitch.

I'm pointing out the elephantine double-standard of the basis upon which you're criticizing OC, given your sycophantic admiration for Trump. It's literally the equivalent of trying to criticize her hair. I'm sorry if this is over your head.

Right wing hacks are going after Cortz harder than a late night talk show host going after Trump.

Well unless you think the guy in the sky promised the Jews Israel, she sorta right, even though she apparently knows nada about the whole thing

This broad is a fucking moron. She will be a useful tool for the people who are really in control to keep pushing their horrible policies.

Lol How many of you fucks could carry a conversation about the ongoing problems of Israel and Palestine?

I don't expect a new, local politiican to be knowledgeable about every thing going on the world. I don't give a shit about Israel.
I actually found it refreshing that instead of bullshitting, or doubling down, she just admitted that she didn't know enough to continue the conversation.
Trump would have kept talking and talking

She won't last long. Her election was probably more about ousting Crowley. People want new faces.

Back