Obvious Mcgregor did what he did to avoid defending the title

Yes. I said it. Anyone can deduce Mcgregor did what he did at the Bellator show, so he'd get reprimanded and avoid fighting Ferguson as long as he can.

Come at me Mcgregor fanboys, I want to read your excuses for him.

Duh x duh

This bum will never fight Tony or Khabib. Bank on that.

Whole idea is make nate somehow beat Tyron then trilogy @170 to avoid 155 altogether because Tony would sue thier ass tying to make it at 155 before his defense. Conor is a 170 fighter now and using suspension excuse for Nate to do his dirty work so he can keep belt and wait for Trilogy

First had a 9 month baby excuse
Then a 3 month Floyd Excuse
Now Suspension excuse

all to avoid Khabib/Tony who been #1s interchangeably whole time.

How "fans" can be stil Fans of this coward is amusing.

Last edited:
No.

Conor did what he usually does whenever his teammates/friends win a fight. Almost every time someone from his gym wins a fight, he jumps the fence or gets through the door before everybody else and celebrates with them. This time was no different than what we've seen before besides the ref shoving Conor, so he shoved him back, yelled at him, etc, and also hit that other guy because he was keeping Conor from entering the cage again or some shit. He was very clearly intoxicated so that likely contributed to how much he overreacted about what happened. Look at how Conor went crazy when Eddie threw a chair behind him. This is just how Conor is.

You're easily one of the most outspoken Conor haters on here and you twist everything about him so you can talk shit and make garbage threads about him all the time. You're just another sad, bitter, pathetic Conor hater, that's all you are and that's the reason you made this thread. You know that Conor isn't 'ducking' Tony as if he's afraid of him. It's all about money. Conor doesn't care to impress idiots like you. He doesn't care about all this nonsense legacy shit, he cares about making money. I'd like to see him fight Tony, too, and maybe/hopefully we will sometime in the near future, but he is not afraid of Tony in any way. He is not afraid that he will lose against him or anything like that.

Conor is looking for the best fight from a financial standpoint and it's easy to understand why. He wants to make as much money as possible because in reality it's the most important thing at the end of the day for a fighter/athlete. Unfortunately you do not understand this and neither do all the other crybaby bitch Conor haters out there. This is why if you were a fighter, you'd retire with nothing but a busted up body and empty/discontinued bank account. You'd retire with nothing and have to work some dead end job just trying to get by all because you don't know shit about marketing/hyping your fights and such, and taking on opponents that aren't a draw whatsoever, etc, end up not selling anything and get paid fuck all.

You need to be smart in this sport or else you could end up retiring with little to nothing to show for all that hard work for years and years. Other than that, I'm sure you won't read this because it's too long and isn't full of hate towards Conor, so I'll just end it by saying you're a fucking idiot that doesn't know shit about MMA from any perspective whatsoever. You don't know anything about MMA from a technical standpoint (meaning you don't know anything about fighting/martial arts, etc), nor do you know anything about the business and financial aspect either.

You're simply just another pathetic Conor hater that wants attention, the usual bullshit from you. Keep up with your little conspiracies and hate posts/threads, though, since it's basically all you do on here. Keep twisting everything about Conor so you can make yourself feel better since it's a way you get to vent your hatred for him and get attention. You don't know shit about fighting. You don't know anything about how the fight business works and you clearly have selective memory by refusing to acknowledge the fact that Conor storms the cage almost every f'n time a teammate wins a fight. Uneducated idiot.

Fuck off, loser.

<DisgustingHHH>
55ovbPh.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_nynvspXd8r1ry6s23o1_1280.gif

beautiful!!!

That's one theory. LOL. Or........he was coked up and lost his damn mind in the moment.

But who knows? Maybe a professional fighter who has beaten top contenders and a damn near undefeated champion who has never been KO'd is afraid of an awkward style fighter who is hittable and decided he would create a huge scene just to avoid fighting................

Or..................he was coked up and lost his damn mind in the moment.

Sure Mcgregor is trying to cater to casuals, but you're mistaken if you think he doesn't care what people in the fight biz thinks of him.

He doesn't give a shit
He cares about money
Everything he has ever down proves that

If he cared so much what others in the fight biz think of him, he would not do 99% of what he does that pisses everyone in the biz off lol

He doesn't give a shit
He cares about money
Everything he has ever down proves that

If he cared so much what others in the fight biz think of him, he would not do 99% of what he does that pisses everyone in the biz off lol

Disagree. If that's the case he'd just say so

This bum will never fight Tony or Khabib. Bank on that.

Whole idea is make nate somehow beat Tyron then trilogy @170 to avoid 155 altogether because Tony would sue thier ass tying to make it at 155 before his defense. Conor is a 170 fighter now and using suspension excuse for Nate to do his dirty work so he can keep belt and wait for Trilogy

First had a 9 month baby excuse
Then a 3 month Floyd Excuse
Now Suspension excuse

all to avoid Khabib/Tony who been #1s interchangeably whole time.

How "fans" can be stil Fans of this coward is amusing.

Whether what he did was premeditated is debatable. What cannot be debated is that he wants nothing to do with Ferg

yup, that shows how narrow that definition is for most people. That's pretty much the point I'm making. People have this idea that "genius" only refers to intelligence in the form of IQ or the ability to solve math problems, but the actual definition of the word, in which I have provided the actual definition from multiple reputable dictionary sources, shows that is not the case. It is not my problem that the general public and people like you don't know the full definition of the word. That is your problem, not mine. Which is ironic, since this argument started with you stating that I was changing the definition of the word lol. You remember writing this: "Uh, if you try to change the meaning of a word, people will call you on your BS." LMAO. How ironic...and if you can't agree that he is a genius striker compared to his peers, then there's just nothing more to be said here. Even the haters can admit that he has otherworldly level striking ability, that one could call "genius" level ability.
Saying you were changing the definition was actually referring to this statement by you specifically:

"the guy went from welfare to having 9 figures in the bank. The guy is a genius on some level."

That's not genius.

Words mean what people think they mean. I think most people would find calling Usain Bolt a genius silly to the extreme. Or Shaq a genius. Or most HW boxing champs geniuses. Those athletes would all have great natural ability, but genius? Using that word for them seems really over the top, and quite inappropriate.

I can see some more logic to calling Conor a genius striker than Usain Bolt a genius sprinter - even though Bolt has vastly more natural ability than Conor.

The word as understood by the large majority of people just wouldn't apply to Bolt IMO, so this debate is clearly more nuanced than pulling out a dictionary and using a specific definition in a way that most people, including most English professors IMO, would find inappropriate (talking about Bolt and Shaq, not Conor).

In any case, I have much less issue with Conor being a genius striker, though I will still maintain a guy with big striking natural ability isn't necessarily a genius - I find nothing genius at all about Shane Carwin, who clearly had impressive natural striking ability.

Calling Conor a genius striker though would be a lot more acceptable. If you think Carwin is a genius striker, we'll just have to agree to disagree. Respect.

nah he's just a tool

he gets whatever fight he wants anyway

Saying you were changing the definition was actually referring to this statement by you specifically:

"the guy went from welfare to having 9 figures in the bank. The guy is a genius on some level."

That's not genius.

Words mean what people think they mean. I think most people would find calling Usain Bolt a genius silly to the extreme. Or Shaq a genius. Or most HW boxing champs geniuses. Those athletes would all have great natural ability, but genius? Using that word for them seems really over the top, and quite inappropriate.

I can see some more logic to calling Conor a genius striker than Usain Bolt a genius sprinter - even though Bolt has vastly more natural ability than Conor.

The word as understood by the large majority of people just wouldn't apply to Bolt IMO, so this debate is clearly more nuanced than pulling out a dictionary and using a specific definition in a way that most people, including most English professors IMO, would find inappropriate (talking about Bolt and Shaq, not Conor).

In any case, I have much less issue with Conor being a genius striker, though I will still maintain a guy with big striking natural ability isn't necessarily a genius - I find nothing genius at all about Shane Carwin, who clearly had impressive natural striking ability.

Calling Conor a genius striker though would be a lot more acceptable. If you think Carwin is a genius striker, we'll just have to agree to disagree. Respect.
that's fair. I did address that and said I should have elaborated on that, but didn't feel like I needed to as it wasn't really meant to be taken as seriously as you took it. It was just an off the cuff saying that "hey this guy is super successful and went from dirt poor to being filthy rich, he's gotta be fucking smart on some level." I didn't know saying "genius" would be so controversial. You took it literally and for whatever reason, it pissed you off enough that you had to address it. Since you got so serious about it, I got serious about and gave you the exact definition of it and showed you the ways in which Conor could actually be considered a "genius." Then you keep backtracking and claiming "oh the word means whatever I want it to mean." No that's not how that works. I gave you the exact definition from multiple dictionary sources. It's not my fault that the average person has a limited view of the definition of the word "genius." And as you just admitted, Conor could very well be considered a MMA striking genius. All in all, I think you would agree that this is one of the dumbest arguments either of us has been apart of lol.

Yeeeeaaah... I don't think you even know what that word means. Explaining why TS' (one of the biggest Conor haters on the site) conspiracy theory is bullshit means I'm "triggered", huh? :rolleyes: "Triggered" - "Cringeworthy" - "Cuck" - it's like every person here is the exact same asshole with a bunch of different accounts. Unfortunately, there's very few GOOD posters here that actually know shit about fighting, but not you, though!

Clown.

LOL and this is proof you're brand new here. What I posted is not "nuthugging", it's various reasons as to why TS is an idiot and so are you if you actually believe the bullshit he posted. I forgot though - if somebody posts something about Conor that isn't negative/hate posts, it means they're a "nuthugger" or something along those lines.

It also proves that you, much like TS, are also an uneducated fool that doesn't know shit about MMA from any aspect whatsoever. It's just not possible for you to make a legitimate argument for anything. Instead, you, like many others, resort to just calling people a "nuthugger" or "ball rider" or some other lame reply that requires zero intelligence because you're simply just lacking in that dept. Like I always say - it's absolutely incredible how dumb most "fans" are.

Take care, dummy.

Oh another "TLDR" post. I bet you have so many awesome and funny gifs about how you didn't read this. I bet it's just so, so funny!

Uh, yeah, he does usually hop the fence and celebrate with his teammate when they win a fight. We've seen him do it quite a few times over the last few years since a couple of his teammates/friends were signed to the UFC (Artem, Holohan, Pendred, etc, all 3 will be gone soon). We haven't seen him do this outside of the UFC I'm pretty sure, but that doesn't matter since again, one of his teammates/friends won a fight and he did what he always does by jumping the fence and celebrating with them. He has done it many times now. This is not something new with him. We have seen him do it many times and no ref ever gave him a problem for it except for this time.

I'm not siding with anybody because I don't actually care about the entire situation like most of you whiny little children that take everything in this sport oh so seriously, but if Goddard didn't shove Conor then none of this would've happened. So yeah, idiot, it actually is the ref's fault for making Conor go crazy. He put his hand on Conor and shoved him for literally no real reason at all and Conor lost it on him. He had no actual reason to push Conor at all. Sure, Conor should not have jumped the fence at all like he did, but he wasn't doing any harm to anybody by celebrating with his teammate.

He almost always does it and never had any problems from anybody and nothing bad ever happened. He wasn't a cornerman, but a friend watching from the side, but he felt he wasn't doing anything wrong because he's done it many times before. So yeah, it actually it Goddard's fault that Conor lost his mind and ran around like a mad man that lead to him hitting somebody else. Conor was clearly on something (likely alcohol and maybe coke like many are saying), but none of this would've happened if Goddard didn't push him for no reason at all. Goddard put his hand on Conor and pushed him.

Like many people in this world, Conor stood up to him and told him off. Conor really did nothing wrong at all until he hit that other guy while hanging from the top of the fence. So you, like TS and many others can use your little special twisting abilities to make it look as if Conor started it and Goddard was a victim or some bullshit, because that's what idiots like you, TS and a bunch of other mindless, sad little haters do. You make up reasons to hate on him. It's all Conor's fault even when somebody else put their hand(s) on him first and pushed him. Yup! it's all Conor's fault. Again, another uneducated, blind little fuckhead.

All of you are fucking dumb. Keep making up bullshit to hate on Conor some more. Keep twisting everything to make it all look like it's his fault and completely ignore what caused him to freak out. I guess you and the other little weasels just don't want to accept the facts, huh? It's easier to blame Conor than it is to actually look at the situation without the hate. Anything to hate on him, right? Goddard was just a victim, bro! Goddard did nothing! Conor simply jumped the fence and immediately just went after Marc!! Marc is just so innocent, yo! he did NOTHING at all to make an intoxicated Conor lose it and overreact!!

Goofy c*nt.
Didn’t read

Disagree. If that's the case he'd just say so
Those fools believe he wasnt carefully guided into the spotlight to make the money he did. He is most definitely worried about losing his star power and the hype they build around him. I guess if you want to stoop to the shills level you can concede he is worried about the money. Bcuz getting exposed by true contenders is not going to be good for his image after getting finished in 2 of his last 4 fights.

Those fools believe he wasnt carefully guided into the spotlight to make the money he did. He is most definitely worried about losing his star power and the hype they build around him. I guess if you want to stoop to the shills level you can concede he is worried about the money. Bcuz getting exposed by true contenders is not going to be good for his image after getting finished in 2 of his last 4 fights.

I love Frankie, one of my good friends here as a matter of fact. But I disagree that McGregor doesn't care about his image or whether he's perceived as a ducker. If McGregor truly didn't care about the public perception of him, he'd just say flat out he's not fighting Ferg.

But we all know he'd get crucified publicly for not fighting the guy with the interim belt. His cuckboys can say all they want that Nate is the bigger draw over Ferg, and he needs to make more money. BUT he just made a 100 mill and he hasn't defended shit, if he wants money fights then go ahead but vacate the title over guys who want to fight the best in the division.

Back