Obscure or rare submissions? GIFs please!

images

Not surprised to see the shittiest poster on the site isn't aware of who Tom Erikson is and what he used to be able to do to people

Btw you don't need to make 5 comments in a row quoting every gif ,you could have done that all in one post, but we know you like seeing your name over and over because you never stfu on here

Just a fun one this time.

Any obscure or rare submissions, please post them here.

Who doesn't love submissions? The technique involved is just immense and the need for someone to tap out essentially points to you creating a situation where the opponent is saying "hey, I quit or else I'm probably dead".

Great them on!

Here's one to start. Good old Von Flue choke.

200.gif

Where the FUCK is the Peruvian Necktie?

Where fuck is it

There is one ufc fighter, name i can't remember. Older white guy..
Won by 2 unique subs. Definitely gif worthy and hard to find.

There is one ufc fighter, name i can't remember. Older white guy..
Won by 2 unique subs. Definitely gif worthy and hard to find.
Probably Oleksiy Oliynyk. Had a no-gi ezikiel while mounted, and a scarf-hold headlock.

Here's the ezekiel choke. His sub of Hamilton has been the victim of the UFC's copyright lawyers though.

Here's the same sub he hit Hamilton with, just against Mirko instead:

Last edited:
This is a great thread, reminds me of why I come to this place.. there's a few diamonds in the rough

Probably Oleksiy Oliynyk. Had a no-gi ezikiel while mounted, and a scarf-hold headlock.

Here's the ezekiel choke. His sub of Hamilton has been the victim of the UFC's copyright lawyers though.

Here's the same sub he hit Hamilton with, just against Mirko instead:

Nope, guy looks a little nerdy, might be a teacher, does not fight often

Has 2 sick subs. One might have been when he was in a guys open guard or something

Back