OBI-WAN KENOBI TV Series (Premieres May 27, 2022)

If you have seen the OBI-WAN KENOBI series, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Let me guess, it won't be as good as the new Star Wars films but hipsters will say "holy shit this way better than the main films!"

Maybe it connects someone with The Last Jedi.. maybe we find Obi is the grandfather of Rey.. Obi + Satine = had a daughter and that daughter met Luke and made Rey.

Add in some bounty hunters and local gangsters and that's a movie.

You see little Luke running around and Kenobi watching him in the distance.

Iin ESB, Kenobi says “That boy is our only hope” and Yoda closes his eyes and says “No… there is another”. Now, Kenobi already knew about Leia. So maybe Yoda was talking about Kenobi’s secret daughter, who Yoda had sensed through the Force.

I would love to see a live action clone wars swashbuckling themed film starring Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker.

Prequel era happens to be awesome even if the movies are not that great.

This movie will most likely follow Kenobi on Tatooine

Literally who
AhsokaHS-AFiN.png

Anakin's padawan, a character developed in the Clone Wars show. Honestly, one of the better characters in the entire SW series.

Maybe it connects someone with The Last Jedi.. maybe we find Obi is the grandfather of Rey.. Obi + Satine = had a daughter and that daughter met Luke and made Rey.

Iin ESB, Kenobi says “That boy is our only hope” and Yoda closes his eyes and says “No… there is another”. Now, Kenobi already knew about Leia. So maybe Yoda was talking about Kenobi’s secret daughter, who Yoda had sensed through the Force.
Obi and Satine are the real parents of Sabine from Rebels. Her and Ezra Bridger hookup and are the parents of Rey. It makes sense time wise, at least it did tome, when she got the dark saber and I had enjoyed a pot brownie. It gave me Jedi like powers.

And I know it's our hard core fans that love this, but they gotta do an Ahsoka stand alone. At times i love this, and then I think, well Clones and Rebels have portrayed her story enough so how can they possibly add to that. Anyone read the Ahsoka book? I wasn't impressed? Only thing i got out of that was how she acquired her white light sabers

I've been kicking around idea - and it's probably a bad one - of there being a CGI Star Wars movie, using the updated animation of the Final Fantasy movies, and have it be set between Ep5 & Ep6.

A third of it being being the Darth Vader & Prince Xizor's arc from Shadows of the Empire, a third being the Leia & Dash Rendar's arc from Shadows of the Empire, and the last third being Ahsoka training Luke.

All three arcs collide together for the finale, which perfectly fit into the beginning of Ep 6.

No way in hell it'll be made, but its fun to imagine 'If I ran Disney...'

'....I'd be fired within a week.' :p

Would be cool if the made the movie about the novel. Between episode 3 and 4.

latest

Seems like pretty thin evidence to put too much stock into that production title.

that's my front runner for the movie, is that they bring in a new character who waz Obi & Satine's daughter who hooked up with Luke... but their child & grandchild could be anyone & it would still be cool.

Would be cool if their offspring was someone we all ready know & will by like "holy Shit" when we find out they're a Kenobi... but I wouldn't be mad at them bringing in an entirely new character who then goes on to have a major role in the main movie series.

AhsokaHS-AFiN.png

Anakin's padawan, a character developed in the Clone Wars show. Honestly, one of the better characters in the entire SW series.
She made several appearances in Rebels as well where she's more grown up & mature. I'm with you on her being a great character.

iu

It was never meant to become this huge endless thing that is constantly in your face trying to gather up all your money.

For fuck's sake, already

Obi and Satine are the real parents of Sabine from Rebels. Her and Ezra Bridger hookup and are the parents of Rey. It makes sense time wise, at least it did tome, when she got the dark saber and I had enjoyed a pot brownie. It gave me Jedi like powers.
<mma4>

I been holding onto the idea that Sabine hooked up with Luke, but Ezra will do. If they survive the Rebels series, there will have to some kind of explanation as to why they weren't present through the original 3 movies. Rey wasn't born till 15 ABY.

and just so everyone knows.... Ezra is the child Ahsoka had with Anakin... :eek: (Anakin's genes were more powerful so that's why Ezra looks human, but he's actually half Togruta) That's the "real" reason she left the Jedi order. She was too young to handle the burden & didn't want to endanger the child. She ultimately decided to leave the child in the care of the Bridgers who adopted him.:p

Yes, I'm making that up.

<21>

they should make a movie about yoda w/yoda narrating it, telling his story of how he become a jedi way before the times of the empire and rebels. his tale would be based on a location far away in galaxy filled w/untold lore content w/ heroes and villains never spoken of yet in the star wars universe. something new filled w/suspense.

Update: February 20, 2019

OBI-WAN KENOBI TV Series Reportedly in the Works for Disney+ Streaming Service

DpE11QQ.jpg

We already know Disney and Lucasfilm are working on two new live-action Star Wars shows. The Mandalorian is expected to hit Disney+ later this year, and a Rogue One prequel series focusing on Diego Luna’s character Cassian Andor is also in the works. But now a character who fans have long wanted to see in spin-off story might be headed to Disney’s streaming service as well.

A new rumor floating around says an Obi-Wan Kenobi limited series might be in the works for Disney+, and it’s a “top priority” for the House of Mouse. Considering all the times Ewan McGregor has been asked whether he’d like to return as the Jedi Master, and how often the rumor has popped up for him to lead his own film series, this sounds like a fairly satisfying development.

StarWarsNewsNet has word on the Obi-Wan Kenobi TV series, and since their sources are usually pretty reliable, we’re inclined to believe them. Apparently this project is born of an idea that was originally intended to be a movie. But after Solo: A Star Wars Story ended up being a disappointment at the box office, Disney and Lucasfilm seem to think it might be better suited for a streaming series instead. After all, we heard that the Obi-Wan project may have been canned while pre-production was just starting.

This makes perfect sense for Disney and Lucasfilm. By taking the spin-off stories to Disney+, the expectations aren’t nearly as high. That doesn’t mean these Star Wars shows have to be cheap, but with a guaranteed flow of revenue through monthly Disney+ subscriptions, there’s less pressure to deliver a huge box office haul.

Obi-Wan Kenobi TV Series Reportedly in the Works at Disney+ Streaming Service

I read some rumours about this yesterday, along with a Darth Bane, young Leia, and possibly......a Rose Tico series

Really hoping a Bane series comes out, would love to see him and Zannah

I'm down for that why not, less risk for LucasFilm so they can play around in that Disney+ space.

I also heard stuff about a possible continuous to Solo in the form him teaming up with Lando instead of getting movie 2 and 3 we get a series, of course lower budget but 8-10 hours of it at 100 mill should suffice.

.... and Lucasfilm is in talks with Michael B. Jordan to star.

After the last two films, I’m not excited for any Star Wars films or television spots.

Until the next movie or streaming show comes out to see if it captures my attention, I will not be supporting, looking forward to or recommending any recent Star Wars movie.

Solo was ok, Rogue One was good. The last two Star Wars movies didn’t do it for me.

I hope they don't explain why Obi Wan went from Ewan McGregor's age to Alec Guinness' in the span of a teenaged Skywalker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back