OBI-WAN KENOBI TV Series (Premieres May 27, 2022)

If you have seen the OBI-WAN KENOBI series, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
I just read the book recently where they give Jar Jar a quick glance, in the After Math trilogy, now he's a sad clown in the streets trying to entertain the children for money. Other than that, the books were very good. Currently I'm actually reading The Force Awakens, just to see how it was actually written. Trying to read all the canon stories, even read the C3P0 comic where he gets his red arm. Must say, the comics by Marvel are actually pretty good. The current Vader series is good, where you get to see him kick ass to find a kyber crystal
I heard from a reliable source that Calrissian trusts...

l@nd0

that Darth Jar Jar did that clown gig because he had to be there on those streets to mentally manipulate certain key people that he had his minions lure into passing by. He works on so many levels it's strange for me that people don't understand that clown thing is a front. Doing it for the money? Please... Darth Jar Jar funded the entire empire & now the new world order.

That waz a cool story how 3PO got teh red arm... brought a cyber tear to my eye. Loved the story of how Darth got his Kyber. That dude waz legit.

I heard from a reliable source that Calrissian trusts...

l@nd0

that Darth Jar Jar did that clown gig because he had to be there on those streets to mentally manipulate certain key people that he had his minions lure into passing by. He works on so many levels it's strange for me that people don't understand that clown thing is a front. Doing it for the money? Please... Darth Jar Jar funded the entire empire & now the new world order.

That waz a cool story how 3PO got teh red arm... brought a cyber tear to my eye. Loved the story of how Darth got his Kyber. That dude waz legit.
So Jar Jar is Rey's father? Haha

So Jar Jar is Rey's father? Haha

source.gif

giphy.gif

Brother One just looking for an excuse to post cute Rey picturez <OKC16>
Oh shit, I can get on board with that, not Star Wars pic, but Ridley

maxresdefault.jpg

but if we're keeping it to Rey's pics

As I pull down my pants....

this-crazy-star-wars-theory-flips-everything-we-know-about-rey-in-the-force-awakens.jpg

Update: August 17, 2017

OBI-WAN KENOBI Movie in the Works with Stephen Daldry in Talks to Direct

YTjcXlC.png

Stephen Daldry is Star Wars’ new hope. The Oscar-nominated director behind Billy Elliot and The Hours is in early talks to direct a Star Wars standalone movie centering on Obi-Wan Kenobi, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Sources say talks are at the earliest of stages and that the project has no script. If a deal makes, Daldry would oversee the development and writing with Lucasfilm brass. It's not known at this stage if Ewan McGregor will reprise his role.

The Obi-Wan Kenobi standalone is one of several projects being developed by Lucasfilm and Disney that fall outside the trilogies telling the saga of the Skywalker family. A Han Solo movie is now in the final stages of shooting under new director Ron Howard and Lucasfilm is also looking at movies featuring Yoda and bounty hunter Boba Fett, among others.

In the original Star Wars trilogy, Kenobi was at first a desert-dwelling and war-weary hermit who later proved to be a wise and powerful warrior, brandishing a light saber. He was briefly a mentor to a young Luke before being cut down by Darth Vader, his former pupil. Alec Guinness played Kenobi, garnering him an Oscar nomination to boot.

The character got star treatment in the George Lucas-directed prequels which told the origin of Vader and his betrayal of Kenobi and the Jedis. McGregor has said he would be open to playing the character again. Sources stress, however, that since there is no script, no actor is attached.

Daldry hails from the theater world and made his feature debut with Billy Elliot, which netted him his first directing Oscar nomination. He followed that up with searing dramas The Hours and The Reader, which also netted him directing nominations.

He most recently directed episodes of Netflix’s period drama The Crown, which put him into play in this Emmy season.

'Star Wars' Obi-Wan Kenobi Film in the Works (Exclusive)

If anyone has watched rebels then you'll know we should get a live action rematch between Obi Wan and Darth Maul O_O fucking SICK. that will be the climax of the movie, obi wan killing darth maul to protect young luke.

If anyone has watched rebels then you'll know we should get a live action rematch between Obi Wan and Darth Maul O_O fucking SICK. that will be the climax of the movie, obi wan killing darth maul to protect young luke.
Would be awesome to see it, Rebels did absolutely nail that scene. Samurai action, dude that voiced Kenobi was phenomenal. If they do it, then they gotta pull in a young actor to do Ezra, as he was part of that scene too, who plays him?. Now I wanna see this scene in live action

Would be awesome to see it, Rebels did absolutely nail that scene. Samurai action, dude that voiced Kenobi was phenomenal. If they do it, then they gotta pull in a young actor to do Ezra, as he was part of that scene too, who plays him?. Now I wanna see this scene in live action

Not sure who they could pick to play Ezra. Not a whole lot of famous 14 year old actors. Hopefully we'll get an extended and more dramatic version of that scene if they do it in this movie.

Not sure who they could pick to play Ezra. Not a whole lot of famous 14 year old actors. Hopefully we'll get an extended and more dramatic version of that scene if they do it in this movie.
We should post it, just so those who don't watch can see this awesome scene

And I know it's our hard core fans that love this, but they gotta do an Ahsoka stand alone. At times i love this, and then I think, well Clones and Rebels have portrayed her story enough so how can they possibly add to that. Anyone read the Ahsoka book? I wasn't impressed? Only thing i got out of that was how she acquired her white light sabers

Update: August 24, 2017

OBI-WAN KENOBI Working Title Revealed, Hints at Tatooine Setting

MyECke2.jpg

Today, Omega Underground has uncovered the production title for the upcoming Star Wars anthology film featured around Obi-Wan Kenobi. According to a recent listing for Obi-Wan: A Star Wars Story the working title is Joshua Tree. Other recent working titles for Star Wars productions include Space Bears for The Last Jedi and Red Cup for Han Solo.

Joshua Tree (aka desert yucca palm tree) could be hinting to Joshua Tree Nation Park in Southern California (along with other parks) as a possible shooting location for the new anthology film. The original Star Wars shot some Tatooine scenes at Death Valley National Park and surrounding locations. The location tease supports fan speculation that the Kenobi film will indeed take place on Tatooine.

In January 1977, George Lucas took a second-unit team to Death Valley to film some leftover pick-up shots that weren’t filmed in Tunisia due to difficulties they had encountered there.

The StarWars website also references U2’s Joshua Tree to Death Valley’s Zabriskie Point, one of the locations for A New Hope.

California has recently made it attractive and cost-effective for big studios films to return to the state with new incentives. This has led to films like Paramount’s Bumblebee and Marvel’s Captain Marvel moving their productions to California. It’s possible that the legacy of original saga shoots and these new incentives might bring Star Wars back to California.

As with all Star Wars productions, it’s expected that Kenobi will first shoot at Shepperton Studios in the UK before moving on to location shoots. Star Wars: Episode 9 is set to begin filming this January according to Kathleen Kennedy and our assumption is that Kenobi (if it’s next up) could begin filming around January-February of 2019.

Working Title For ‘Obi-Wan Kenobi’ Movie Revealed; Hints at Tatooine Setting

This film should take inspiration from sling blade.

Owen Lars: You stay away from that boy, Kenobi. You hear?

Obi-Wan Kenobi: That there boy is the chosen one, I reckon. Gonna make a fine Jedi some day, Mmhmm.

So just a bunch of Star Wars and batman movies coming out? Meh

Back