Obesity among all US adults reaches all-time high

Wish I could find a great comparison pic that shows a fat girl's picture with comments glorifying her side by side with a fit couple with people shitting on them. I remember seeing it years ago but can't find it.

EDIT

ed3.jpg

3394472_orig.jpg
People are so fucking weak and pathetic. The far left ideas toward people being overweight, where they basically don't want anyone to even encourage someone to lose weight and they want fat people to be happy with their bodies and not even try to lose weight, are making this worse. I saw a facebook post where some dumb fat twat was complaining about people referring to food as clean or healthy and didn't want people to do that anymore, presumable because it made her feel bad about herself, and it got quite a few likes, so fucking dumb.

I also can't stand when people like ashley graham refer to themselves as a "real" woman, what the fuck does that mean? No, you're chubby, are women who are actually in good shape not real?

I've been through it myself, let myself get way overweight and blamed no one but myself, and I got myself out of it by sticking with my diet no matter how bad the cravings were. I'm not a pathetic pussy who tries to change society's views towards fat people to make myself feel better about being fat, instead of toughening up and doing what needs to be done.

People are so fucking weak and pathetic. The far left ideas toward people being overweight, where they basically don't want anyone to even encourage someone to lose weight and they want fat people to be happy with their bodies and not even try to lose weight, are making this worse. I saw a facebook post where some dumb fat twat was complaining about people referring to food as clean or healthy and didn't want people to do that anymore, presumable because it made her feel bad about herself, and it got quite a few likes, so fucking dumb.

I also can't stand when people like ashley graham refer to themselves as a "real" woman, what the fuck does that mean? No, you're chubby, are women who are actually in good shape not real?

I've been through it myself, let myself get way overweight and blamed no one but myself, and I got myself out of it by sticking with my diet no matter how bad the cravings were. I'm not a pathetic pussy who tries to change society's views towards fat people to make myself feel better about being fat, instead of toughening up and doing what needs to be done.

The whole not "a real women" thing blows my mind. Like do you think she is a robot?

It is there ego's way to protect them from the realization that they are failures at taking care of their vessal in life.

Instead of belittling a fit girl you should admire her dedication and aspire to be like her

Tbh being fit isnt didficult. Eat well and exercise with consistancy. You don't need to spend five hours a day in the gym

How did you make this into a partisan issue? Southern states are the fattest btw.

How did you make this into a partisan issue? Southern states are the fattest btw.
In my experience most people who have those ridiculous views towards obesity also have many far let beliefs.

Eat right and exercise. The former is more important than latter. You can't out-train a bad diet.

I feel kinda bad typing this after finishing a Big Mac, large fries and two apple pies at MacDonald's just half an hour ago. Think I'll go to gym first thing in the morning tomorrow to alleviate my guilt.

No but you can out genetics a bad diet. People with fast metabolisms will have vastly higher caloric demands than others. Eating caloric dense foods will often barely keep them out of catabolism. I'm 5'10 and find it nigh impossible to weigh more than 160 with my exercise habits, no matter how much MacDonalds and junk food I eat (a standard post workout meal, and I work out most days, is a quarter pounder, large chips,
Frozen coke, hamburger, apple pie, carmarel pie, large chocolate Sunday).

Days I have that it won't even be all the junk I eat that day (plus three normal meals and protein shakes). Tubes of Oreos, huge waffles with all the Nutella on them (and ice cream),
large packs of peanut m@m's, entire packets of lollies, the junk never ends but with a natural fast metabolism and 5 weight sessions, 7 cardio sessions a week (got a Cockerspaniel with a slow metabolism that takes an hour a day of exercise at least) I can eat what I want when I want and still be all skinny.

These comments could had been taken from the heavies.

Bunch of insecure people.

Americans, let's face it: We've been a spoiled country for a long time.
Do you know what the number one health risk in America is?
Obesity. They say we're in the middle of an obesity epidemic.
An epidemic like it is polio. Like we'll be telling our grand kids about it one day.
The Great Obesity Epidemic of 2004.
"How'd you get through it grandpa?"
"Oh, it was horrible Johnny, there was cheesecake and pork chops everywhere."

Nobody knows why were getting fatter? Look at our lifestyle.
I'll sit at a drive thru.
I'll sit there behind fifteen other cars instead of getting up to make the eight foot walk to the totally empty counter.
Everything is mega meal, super sized. Want biggie fries, super sized, want to go large.
You want to have thirty burgers for a nickel you fat mother fucker. There's room in the back. Take it!
Want a 55 gallon drum of Coke with that? It's only three more cents.

These people don't want to improve themselves or even do this to make themselves feel better. They just want everyone else to be as ugly and as unhappy as they are. They are motivated by spite and bitterness.

In my experience most people who have those ridiculous views towards obesity also have many far let beliefs.

I think we hear about fat acceptance more from the left, but it's pretty obvious it's the bible belt states that practice it the most or else they wouldn't be the fattest. If you visit a state like Alabama, you'd be appalled. Meanwhile, very liberal areas in Colorado put more emphasis on staying fit.

I think we hear about fat acceptance more from the left, but it's pretty obvious it's the bible belt states that practice it the most or else they wouldn't be the fattest. If you visit a state like Alabama, you'd be appalled. Meanwhile, very liberal areas in Colorado put more emphasis on staying fit.

Difference being is that we look down upon the "fattest state" moniker, as long as it's in the South, where all those racist rednecks live.

If Cali all of sudden took the crown, it would be the "size challenged" state, and negative reports on it's obesity crisis would be met with ire from the left, and called "offensive".

Right = "Yeah, I'm fat. It ain't healthy, blah, blah, blah. Fuck it. Cheeseburgers taste good."

Left = "Stop fat shaming! I'm beautiful, sexy, and perfectly healthy. You're ignorant. I was born to be 400lbs. It's natural, and there's absolutely nothing I can do about it. Take your oppressive fat shaming opinions back to Nazi Germany, you piece of shit!"

I figured bible belt people are fat, know theyre fat and unhealthy but dgaf whereas far left are trying to convince people fat is fine and not a health indicator

Edit : poster above took the words out of my mouth

I figured bible belt people are fat, know theyre fat and unhealthy but dgaf whereas far left are trying to convince people fat is fine and not a health indicator

Wouldn't that be the same as not caring? In either case, they're allowing being fat to become the norm.

once you are in the shower and look down....
and can't see your private area or say your feet, you got some serious problems

have no clue how anyone gets to that level tbh

Wouldn't that be the same as not caring? In either case, they're allowing being fat to become the norm.

Difference being they arent trying to convince others that being fat has no health consequences, theyre fat because of genetics etc. The difference is theyre fat and are fine with that fact, not trying to deny science

If you can find a non leftie fat acceptance proponent i would be impressed

Difference being they arent trying to convince others that being fat has no health consequences, theyre fat because of genetics etc. The difference is theyre fat and are fine with that fact, not trying to deny science

If you can find a non leftie fat acceptance proponent i would be impressed

So you're more upset about the few fatties on the left advocating for fat acceptance than the massive amount of fatties on the right that already accept it as the norm?

The folks in the south we're talking about may not be out making retarded youtube videos, but when them and everyone they know is morbidly obese, they're already past the point of acceptance.

There's a big difference. The fat people, and fat supporters claiming that it's perfectly normal and healthy to be a whale of a human being, are actively encouraging a self destructive lifestyle.

The fat people who don't give a shit, simply don't give a shit.

There's a big difference. The fat people, and fat supporters claiming that it's perfectly normal and healthy to be a whale of a human being, are actively encouraging a self destructive lifestyle.

The difference is that people not giving a shit completely overwhelm a tiny minority who thinks that being obese is healthy.

I say they're doing the same amount of damage. I live in the south and is absolutely the norm to be overweight. Most guys would fall into the dad bod category. My girls cheerlead. I went to their game over the weekend and it was shocking to see how many overweight kids were there, including chubby cheerleaders. I'm in my 30's, but when I was a kid, there was only a select handful of fat kids. Now, it is acceptable to have a fat kid.

Back