Obesity among all US adults reaches all-time high

They say a country takes after their leader.
Have you seen Trump? Fucker's chin goes right to his chest. He does not have a neck anymore its just a bunch of chins. That fat fuck has gotten even fatter since he has been president.
Secret Service should put some pussy on a stick and have Deferment Donny follow it around. Get some exercise and quit getting an extra scoop of ice cream.

He's 200 years old tho

He was a beanpole until middle age

871385f961c428d50e5a2630e57a9130--young-donald-trump-donald-oconnor.jpg

Most 14 year olds look like current Trump

Last edited:
In part yes, but it has a lot to do with diet, i know plenty of fat manual workers.
Part of that is a product of the type of labor being done. Working on a machine is certainly more efficient than using a shovel, but it burns a lot less calories too. But yes, diet certainly plays a large part in it. It's a little from column A and a little from column B. But at the end of the day, the only thing that matters is input versus output. To argue otherwise is to argue with the Law of Conservation of Mass.

In part yes, but it has a lot to do with diet, i know plenty of fat manual workers.

I'm always surprised at how out of shape looking so many manual workers are (like construction and whatnot). I'm sure they have strength, but they basically are doing exercise all day and still get fat.

Overall outlook towards health varies a lot. Smoking, drinking, and overeating can outweigh the exercise they get on a daily basis.

I'm always surprised at how out of shape looking so many manual workers are (like construction and whatnot). I'm sure they have strength, but they basically are doing exercise all day and still get fat.

Overall outlook towards healthy varies a lot. Smoking, drinking, and overeating can outweigh the exercise they get on a daily basis.

Recovery is just as important as the workout too. If you just do repetitive movements on the same muscle groups 5 days a week it's just gonna deteriorate instead of tone, and that's most manual labor.

Part of that is a product of the type of labor being done. Working on a machine is certainly more efficient than using a shovel, but it burns a lot less calories too. But yes, diet certainly plays a large part in it. It's a little from column A and a little from column B. But at the end of the day, the only thing that matters is input versus output. To argue otherwise is to argue with the Law of Conservation of Mass.

Working on a machine is more efficient but it doesnt means they are using the same amount of labor.

Diet is the easiest thing to control.

Some fat mexican worker shovels 2 tons of sand on the top of a truck in 15 mins then goes and drinks a 20 oz bottle of coke that has 258 calories.

Overall outlook towards health varies a lot. Smoking, drinking, and overeating can outweigh the exercise they get on a daily basis.

Thats because of diet.

In Japan manual workers probably drink tea which energizes you and doesnt adds calories to cool off, in Mexico they drink soda.

Working on a machine is more efficient but it doesnt means they are using the same amount of labor.

Some fat mexican worker shovels 2 tons of sand on the top of a truck in 15 mins then goes and drinks a 20 oz bottle of coke that has 258 calories.
Easiest is a preference. I know some guys that would just rather run an extra few miles per day than quit drinking beer.

What I am saying is that shoveling those 2 tons of sand is a lot harder (from a calories burned perspective) than moving that sand with a bulldozer. One is hard labor, and the other is sitting behind the controls.

Easiest is a preference. I know some guys that would just rather run an extra few miles per day than quit drinking beer.

What I am saying is that shoveling those 2 tons of sand is a lot harder (from a calories burned perspective) than moving that sand with a bulldozer. One is hard labor, and the other is sitting behind the controls.

Run an extra few miles isnt going to prevent you from getting fat from drinking beer.

A six pack of Budweiser has around 900 calories, you need to run around 10 miles to burn that.

Its not practical unless your friend is a performance athlete.

I used to be a landscaper and most of my colleagues were Mexican. A few were white and tended to be thing. The Mexicans were mostly a little overweight and they worked all day. Same in the Marines, Mexicans with browner skin i.e. a lot of Indian blood woud tend to be a little plumper. Trust me in both cases everyone ate like crap. While I hear what you are saying, a lot of it is in the blood. The Mexican landscape is harsh and Indians would have famine. So they are used to conserving their energy.

Run an extra few miles isnt going to prevent you from getting fat from drinking beer.

A six pack of Budweiser has around 900 calories, you need to run around 10 miles to burn that.

Its not practical unless your friend is a performance athlete.
My friends absolutely are performance athletes, and it's not like they drink 6 beers per day. But if they run an extra 2 miles per day M-F, that would successfully undo a night of drinking.

I agree that you should watch both your diet and exercise levels. It's really hard to successfully do one without the other and remain slim/fit.

My friends absolutely are performance athletes, and it's not like they drink 6 beers per day. But if they run an extra 2 miles per day M-F, that would successfully undo a night of drinking.

I agree that you should watch both your diet and exercise levels. It's really hard to successfully do one without the other and remain slim/fit.

Well, not everyone is a performance athlete, some of us are confined to a chair most of the day, i get around 3-8 hours solid hours of exercise a week depending on my schedule and i have had to cut back on a lot of bad foods.

I used to be a landscaper and most of my colleagues were Mexican. A few were white and tended to be thing. The Mexicans were mostly a little overweight and they worked all day. Same in the Marines, Mexicans with browner skin i.e. a lot of Indian blood woud tend to be a little plumper. Trust me in both cases everyone ate like crap. While I hear what you are saying, a lot of it is in the blood. The Mexican landscape is harsh and Indians would have famine. So they are used to conserving their energy.

I find it weird because actual indians are the least likely guys to be fat here in Mexico, but i guess it has a lot to do with them being poor and living in remote areas.

People who evolved in cold, harsh climates do tend to be plump, but not necesarily obese unless their diet sucks balls.

tarahumaras-15-728.jpg

Well, not everyone is a performance athlete, some of us are confined to a chair most of the day, i get around 3-8 hours solid hours of exercise a week depending on my schedule and i have had to cut back on a lot of bad foods.
Which is why I said in my original post that people should get at least an hour per day of vigorous physical activity. If it averages to that, then great! So that long bike ride on the weekend makes up for Friday morning when you were tired at the end of the week after staying up late on Thursday. You should also watch your diet. I don't know what else there is to debate. It just can't be all diet and no exercise, just like it can't be all exercise and no diet control. Neither extreme makes any sense.

I find it weird because actual indians are the least likely guys to be fat here in Mexico, but i guess it has a lot to do with them being poor and living in remote areas.

People who evolved in cold, harsh climates do tend to be plump, but not necesarily obese unless their diet sucks balls.

tarahumaras-15-728.jpg

Those are Indians living like Indians not eating like white people.

My friend is a history professor who i kid you not has studied the relationship between flour tortilla and colonialism

It sounds crazy at first but go with me. The maize tortilla is the traditional one. The flour only got introduced when the Spanish would take over a area. So you can see what areas where more autonomous based off the type of tortilla they used.

I am mangling his doctorate theis but that is the gist of it. There is a lot in there about public health and eating European food as well.

You managed to say alot with out actually saying anything. Taxes i understand, but the cigarette tax did nothing to curb usage. How are more doctors, ie National health care, going to solve the obesity epidemic? This is the second time i have asked you. Please give details. I said it before, the obese with doctors do not listen to them. So how is more of that going to help? Is the National health care some how organizing programs for obese? Forced workouts, and such? Clearly the solution is not more doctors as obese dont listen to them anyways.

Source on cigarette tax not doing anything.

It's commonly sighted as an effective anti smoking measure.

You are just fat fucks who eat way to much

The American food portions are 1.5/2x times the size of the European ones. You do the math

You are just fat fucks who eat way to much

The American food portions are 1.5/2x times the size of the European ones. You do the math

We can't help that our food is so delicious!

They say a country takes after their leader.
Have you seen Trump? Fucker's chin goes right to his chest. He does not have a neck anymore its just a bunch of chins. That fat fuck has gotten even fatter since he has been president.
Secret Service should put some pussy on a stick and have Deferment Donny follow it around. Get some exercise and quit getting an extra scoop of ice cream.
This had been a problem long before Trump.

Back