Obese & Fat people....

9700420.jpg
haha perfect

Actually, they made you physically nauseated. The pics themselves are nauseous.

Thanks for the tip. I'll block him permanently.

I've never understood what people like about toes. I love the tops of the feet myself,

hAiSbUV.jpg

Or out.
I‘m afraid @ripskater is no longer with us, not sure what happened but his name doesn’t show up as active anymore.

He wasn’t bad actually, he was just a bit overboard with his “demons” talk. With time I learned to laugh about it and not take it seriously.

Hopefully you treat them with empathy and compassion.

Well sure, but if its destructive to themselves and those around them and they refuse to seek help then fck empathy and compassion....stay the f away from me at that point

Self loathing is something all fatties suffer, yes
Is that why you're still obsessing over me laughing at you a couple years ago?

"Its bad enough I'm a self loathing piece a shit but now I got Pliny Pete scoring points on me left and right! AAARRGGHH!! This is just to much for me to take!"

*Proceeds to spend the next two years reminding Pliny Pete about how badly his feelings are hurt by those mean comments*

@Kardashians those pictures made me physically nauseous. I'm seriously considering blocking you forever so I never come across those images by accident again. For the record I only blocked one person here and that was @ripskater for like 2 hours lol

Anyway, use spoiler next time!!!

That shit was unnecessary.

I‘m afraid @ripskater is no longer with us, not sure what happened but his name doesn’t show up as active anymore.

He wasn’t bad actually, he was just a bit overboard with his “demons” talk. With time I learned to laugh about it and not take it seriously.

RIP @ripskater

EiaZPXr.jpg

I'm all for positive re affirmations for fatties trying to help themselves. The ones raising fat kids though can get effed.

Why must you wear clothes intended for normal sized people....its not sexy....its just not.

Why do you pretend like who you are is ok....that theres nothing wrong with being big.....its unhealthy as fck and we should treat people who over eat and dont take care of themselves like we do alcoholics or any other drug addicts. Believe it or not, eating junk food is an addiction.

Why must you pass along your shitty habits to your children. Just cause you cant help yourselves why punish them?

And big ass chicks.....listen, curvy is sexy.....thick is sexy.....fat obese is not...stop trying to convince all of us it is and that you are curvy or thick....you are unhealthy and obese....stop the madness.

Ok im done.

<Gordonhat>

Screen-Shot-2016-06-16-at-10.21.17-AM.png

would...and so would you

my only complaint with fat people, is when they cause problems for others.

example: when taking public transportation. i take public transportation daily, and not many more things irritate me more, than when a fat person sits next to me, and squishes me due to their size. if you're a naturally big person, i get that. you can't do anything about your bone structure. but when you're clearly fat, that's on you.

Speaking of fat and obese. I found out from my mom today that one of my cousins I haven't seen in...probably 15 years? Is going in for gastric bypass surgery because she weighs over 400lbs.

Why must you wear clothes intended for normal sized people....its not sexy....its just not.

Why do you pretend like who you are is ok....that theres nothing wrong with being big.....its unhealthy as fck and we should treat people who over eat and dont take care of themselves like we do alcoholics or any other drug addicts. Believe it or not, eating junk food is an addiction.

Why must you pass along your shitty habits to your children. Just cause you cant help yourselves why punish them?

And big ass chicks.....listen, curvy is sexy.....thick is sexy.....fat obese is not...stop trying to convince all of us it is and that you are curvy or thick....you are unhealthy and obese....stop the madness.

Ok im done.

<Gordonhat>

th

haha, that's fine. but man, look that body. no shape to it whatsoever. and i'll admit that i've banged overweight chicks. but at least they had a huge rack, and had somewhat of an hourglass figure lol. that chick is nowhere close to that.

The problem with my sherdog peeps is the anonymity this sanctuary provides.

Everyone here is 6'3 or taller, ripped, hung, rich, and smart.

These sherdog attributes lend themselves to extreme success with women in the 10 and up range. Which most if not all sherdoggers claim to bed on a regular basis.

I've been on these boards going on 15 years and its always been the same.

Now the reality is most women in the U.S. fall into these categories I've broken in to percentage points.

There's roughly 60 million women in the United States that are between the dating age ranges of 18 and 42

Out of that say half 30 million are attractive. Out of those thirty million say 10 million are in committed relation ships. That means there's only about 20 million legit attractive face and body single and dating women in the united states that ALL men want .

And there's the problem with threadstarters no fat people or specifically chics argument. The math

There's about an equal amount of men in the dating range of 18-42 so 60 million men married, single, rich, poor black white are all trying to get with the 20 million really attractive women.

We all cant have a seat at the table.

Take me for example. I unashamedly admit my girl is only in the 9ish range. I was one that was sure I was going to end up with a prime Christie Brinkley looking babe. But had to settle for a prime Kim Basinger looking chick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back