Obese & Fat people....

I am. I hate hearing fat people talk about alcoholics, smokers or drug abusers and think they themselves are perfect the way they are.....it needs to end. We are already on pace to eat this planet dry in less than 100 years lol.....damn fatties will be the death of us
If you truly feel this way, as I do. Maybe you should consider a more plant based diet. Meat takes a tremendous amount of resources to produce and you can dramatically lower your impact on the environment and the food system by eating a plant based diet. Just putting it out there that there's actually something you can do to mitigate the epidemic of fatties draining our resources.

okay okay, just a few more
i love her pics
sorry
tumblr_oz35kh1aUm1wr2ziso1_400.gif

tumblr_ovj6g2mRi91wr2ziso1_400.gif

tumblr_oxdbgw8pUY1wr2ziso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovd8a7PvTH1wr2ziso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oulfos5BLT1wr2ziso1_400.gif
giphy.gif

Fv1v9eK.gif

I am. I hate hearing fat people talk about alcoholics, smokers or drug abusers and think they themselves are perfect the way they are.....it needs to end. We are already on pace to eat this planet dry in less than 100 years lol.....damn fatties will be the death of us

Wouldn't you be....drinking the country dry rather than eating the country dry?

I’ve been around a lot of fat people, alcoholics, and drug addicts. I wouldn’t put them on the same level. I’ve never seen people hurt others bc they’re fat (unless you count them having children and feeding them shitty food too), but anyways, alcoholics and drug addicts have lied, stolen, and physically hurt people due to their illness. I’d take a fatty over them any day tbh.

Those pictures...seriously, what the fuck? Feet are disgusting enough on their own, never mind when they look like a month old loaf of bread.

Those pictures...seriously, what the fuck? Feet are disgusting enough on their own, never mind when they look like a month old loaf of bread.
Proper girl feet are glorious.
BB53507F-2BC2-4293-B985-8F879C8C2FAD.jpeg

i recently got fat (not huge fat, like 20 lbs overweight fat) and ever since i hate fat people, me included.
when i was lean i didn't give a shit. but now, like,why would anyone live like this? it's horrible. all those people with the body positivity movement are full of it. there's nothing positive about being fat.

If you truly feel this way, as I do. Maybe you should consider a more plant based diet. Meat takes a tremendous amount of resources to produce and you can dramatically lower your impact on the environment and the food system by eating a plant based diet. Just putting it out there that there's actually something you can do to mitigate the epidemic of fatties draining our resources.

It was a joke, but in reality people eat almost purely for pleasure and rarely to merely sustain and nourish themselves these days. Grocery stores and restaurants waste food by the tonne, and people just keep consuming just cause shit tastes good. Fat is almost an in thing these days as people are so pc about it.

I’ve been around a lot of fat people, alcoholics, and drug addicts. I wouldn’t put them on the same level. I’ve never seen people hurt others bc they’re fat (unless you count them having children and feeding them shitty food too), but anyways, alcoholics and drug addicts have lied, stolen, and physically hurt people due to their illness. I’d take a fatty over them any day tbh.

Its the image. Yes i speak of children....the future. We raise them believing there is nothing wrong with it but clearly there is. We are bringing up a new generation of humans who dont think theres anything wrong with being fat and eating shit. The problem is a huge majority of people abuse junk food.....like 7/10 at the least. Maybe 1/50 people ill meet are addicted to hard drugs or alchohol......a huge minority. Obesity is a major problem....a heavy problem...lol

I love having a fat friend who fires his shirt off at the drop of a hat.

Everyone needs a buddy like that

Problem is when fat people play victim, if not then cool.

There are plenty of skinny / in shape people walking around with vices or personal characteristics that are way worse than over-eating. Except they don't all wear them on their sleeve so to speak, so you can't physically see them. That doesn't make them better. I don't presume anyone is better than a fat person. Nor do I presume any fat person is to be looked down upon just for that one weak trait. Being fat is a problem, and keeping in good shape is a good thing, but far too much is made of it in our shallow pop culture. I'd much rather hang out with current fatty Val Kilmer than like, Ryan Seacrest or some shit.
Are you saying “nobody is perfect”? Cos I am. The puppybird

Back