Obese & Fat people....

Why must you wear clothes intended for normal sized people....its not sexy....its just not.

Why do you pretend like who you are is ok....that theres nothing wrong with being big.....its unhealthy as fck and we should treat people who over eat and dont take care of themselves like we do alcoholics or any other drug addicts. Believe it or not, eating junk food is an addiction.

Why must you pass along your shitty habits to your children. Just cause you cant help yourselves why punish them?

And big ass chicks.....listen, curvy is sexy.....thick is sexy.....fat obese is not...stop trying to convince all of us it is and that you are curvy or thick....you are unhealthy and obese....stop the madness.

Ok im done.

<Gordonhat>
Fuck you...you sound like you use to be fat...i agree with the women tho fat chicks belong at sea world. Only thing a fat chick can do for me point me to the nearest fast food spot.

You sound like a jealous bigot TS! Everybody's favourite long distance swimmer is an obese woman, I mean, person of size and she's an inspiration to all of us. Why do you hate these lovely people so much?

Yes+but+whales+are+known+to+swim+up+to+100+_7df62b991efe9f21b3c6d713bc13ecf5.png

There are plenty of skinny / in shape people walking around with vices or personal characteristics that are way worse than over-eating. Except they don't all wear them on their sleeve so to speak, so you can't physically see them. That doesn't make them better. I don't presume anyone is better than a fat person. Nor do I presume any fat person is to be looked down upon just for that one weak trait. Being fat is a problem, and keeping in good shape is a good thing, but far too much is made of it in our shallow pop culture. I'd much rather hang out with current fatty Val Kilmer than like, Ryan Seacrest or some shit.

I think its only in Sherdog that there is fat hate.

But there are also fatists out there

I think its only in Sherdog that there is fat hate.

But there are also fatists out there
Nah. Fat hate is everywhere.

My mother is fat but god does she hate other fat people.

Lol autocorrect turned fat to gay. Yeah she hates them too xD

Nah. Fat hate is everywhere.

My mother is fat but god does she hate other fat people.

Lol autocorrect turned fat to gay. Yeah she hates them too xD
Lmao!

I guess it Fat hate is more prevalent in the western world.

I have'nt been fat shamed here in Manila I guess because we are fat City.

I always make fun of myself being fat but my colleagues always insist I am not yet obese or anything.

Yesah quite the opposite of fat shaming.

They just want me dead so they can have all the pork roast in the office.

gonna post the last ssbbw model ive come across that i love
seriously shes so amazing
tumblr_p38tz533P51wr2ziso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p2tsyu20981wr2ziso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p2kya4f95q1wr2ziso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p1v46vOM141wr2ziso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p11jjc9mx31wr2ziso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ozl9zusTbu1wr2ziso1_400.gif

Lmao!

I guess it Fat hate is more prevalent in the western world.

I have'nt been fat shamed here in Manila I guess because we are fat City.

I always make fun of myself being fat but my colleagues always insist I am not yet obese or anything.

Yesah quite the opposite of fat shaming.

They just want me dead so they can have all the pork roast in the office.
lol well, i see a lot of that too. somebody will say theyre fat and the group will immediately all say, "noooo you arent fat!!!" even if the person really . . . really is. not saying you are. just that people do the same here.

fat hate is generally something people keep to themselves, only sharing it among close people, or online.

@Kardashians those pictures made me physically nauseous. I'm seriously considering blocking you forever so I never come across those images by accident again. For the record I only blocked one person here and that was @ripskater for like 2 hours lol

Anyway, use spoiler next time!!!

@Kardashians those pictures made me physically nauseous. I'm seriously considering blocking you forever so I never come across those images by accident again. For the record I only blocked one person here and that was @ripskater for like 2 hours lol

Anyway, use spoiler next time!!!
for two hours? lol wtf man

Holy fk.....the pics of the ginormous she beast are disgusting.

TS are you suggesting an organised and systematic approach to deal with these people? Locate them to some sort of secure camp with high fences and large ovens.........for cooking.

Fuck you...you sound like you use to be fat...i agree with the women tho fat chicks belong at sea world. Only thing a fat chick can do for me point me to the nearest fast food spot.

You must be a fat guy who hates fat women.

Why must you wear clothes intended for normal sized people....its not sexy....its just not.

Why do you pretend like who you are is ok....that theres nothing wrong with being big.....its unhealthy as fck and we should treat people who over eat and dont take care of themselves like we do alcoholics or any other drug addicts. Believe it or not, eating junk food is an addiction.

Why must you pass along your shitty habits to your children. Just cause you cant help yourselves why punish them?

And big ass chicks.....listen, curvy is sexy.....thick is sexy.....fat obese is not...stop trying to convince all of us it is and that you are curvy or thick....you are unhealthy and obese....stop the madness.

Ok im done.

<Gordonhat>
3c6d2a7440da87f3e1f6716c0a34c3365763d74a_2880x1620.jpg

lol well, i see a lot of that too. somebody will say theyre fat and the group will immediately all say, "noooo you arent fat!!!" even if the person really . . . really is. not saying you are. just that people do the same here.

fat hate is generally something people keep to themselves, only sharing it among close people, or online.

Its because so many people are fat. Its difficult to tell someone they have an eating problem cause they are the majority. Its simple to tell a smoker they have an issue cause most will agree. People turn a blind eye to over eating for some reason. Shit is not good for our future as humans.

Why give a fuck ?
You sound angrey

I am. I hate hearing fat people talk about alcoholics, smokers or drug abusers and think they themselves are perfect the way they are.....it needs to end. We are already on pace to eat this planet dry in less than 100 years lol.....damn fatties will be the death of us

Back