Obama vs Trump, infotainment.

Rod1

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
For thos who claim that CNN is stooping into a new low by criticizing the president over 2 scoops of ice-cream.

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aDWvPnO_460sv.mp4

PD.

This is a partisan video, since it only shows serious news from CNN side, its just merely to show the hipocrisy of how Obama was attacked in character over petty things on Fox News.

Anyone who isn't retarded or a bot knows that right wing media is completely ridiculous and dishonest on an unprecedented level in modern American history.

I think people know by know fox CNN and all other media outlets have some sort of bias to them. I don't think that's really going to end anytime soon as the country becomes more polarized

For thos who claim that CNN is stooping into a new low by criticizing the president over 2 scoops of ice-cream.

PD.

This is a partisan video, since it only shows serious news from CNN side, its just merely to show the hipocrisy of how Obama was attacked in character over petty things on Fox News.

I don't think anyone would argue that Fox News wasn't a joke during the Obama campaign(or Bush campaign for that matter).

The real shame in all this is that the once respected CNN, stooped to their level.

I don't think anyone would argue that Fox News wasn't a joke during the Obama campaign(or Bush campaign for that matter).

The real shame in all this is that the once respected CNN, stooped to their level.

Sadly it has a lot to do with the public and how they want their media to be sensationalized.

PD.

I never watch fox news, but I do load up on ice cream.

Sadly it has a lot to do with the public and how they want their media to be sensationalized.

And it's also about money. If you look at CNN 2016 was one of their most profitable years ever.
Partly because it's cheap for them to produce program around these politicals panels compared to doing real investigative journalism.

Of course, if they can just put on 6 people talking about Trump for 3 hours and have sky high ratings they will keep doing it.
Especially because Trump gives them a new major story every 2 days.

And it's also about money. If you look at CNN 2016 was one of their most profitable years ever.
Partly because it's cheap for them to produce program around these politicals panels compared to doing real investigative journalism.

Of course, if they can just put on 6 people talking about Trump for 3 hours and have sky high ratings they will keep doing it.
Especially because Trumps gives them a news majore" story every 2 days.

Reminds me of the daredevil series when the black guy was trying to dig on kingpin criminal network and the editorial boss tells them that they are being outsold by some girl in a blog talking about frivolous things.

I guess thats just how the way things are now.

The media is mostly sensationalized, partisan bullshit. But they're giving the public what they want I guess.

Breaking down Trump’s ‘shove’

Let’s break it down.

A slow-motion viewing of the video indicates no words spoken by Trump as he approaches the group from behind. No “Excuse me” or “Pardon me.”

Trump reaches out his right arm, grabs Markovic’s right shoulder and pushes him aside. Markovic looks surprised. Trump doesn’t acknowledge his existence as he moves past him. It’s as if Markovic isn’t there.

Markovic abruptly looks back at Trump but gets no eye contact from Trump in return.

Then he pats Trump on the back, or perhaps the arm, displaying a slight grin as Trump, at the front of the group, stands tall and adjusts his suit coat. Trump begins conversing with Lithuanian President Dalia Grybauskaite as Markovic looks on from behind.

[At NATO gathering, Trump brushes past Montenegro’s prime minister]

White House spokesman Sean Spicer later told reporters that spots for the “family photo” for which the leaders were preparing were predetermined, as is usually the case — implying that Trump was not trying to get a better position, The Washington Post reported, but rather that he was heading for the position reserved for him.

But of course, where Trump was headed was not the issue. It was the way he got there.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...enegros-leader-shrugs/?utm_term=.1b78fe29a0f0

Anyone who isn't retarded or a bot knows that right wing media is completely ridiculous and dishonest on an unprecedented level in modern American history.

The left and right media is completely corrupt. As are the colleges. Not a good sign for the future.

Back