Obama sends out the most popular Tweet in history

The Hollywood persona has spoken out again, not shocking, #needstofeelloved

threads about trump or obama saying/tweeting virtuous sentiments are always great for seeing all those that politics has rendered retarded.

@IngaVovchanchyn right leaning non retard response
@JudoThrowFiasco right leaning eventual non retard response, possibly more centrist

and welp, that's it.

1st and 3rd kid in that window appear to be Republicans.

Comet Pizza has a takeout window?
Nicholas-Cage-Tries-Not-To-Laugh.gif

You and your ilk are so unbelievably delusional. Lay off the conservative talk radio and join the rest of us here in reality. The reality where Obama was an extremely even tempered centrist.

Speaking as a foreigner i can tell you in Australia the general consesus was that Obama was a good president who fixed a lot of Bush's shit. And showed that Americans had moved passed racism.

Trump is a meme and a joke in Australia. Our PM even made fun of him.

racial bias, is not hatred. he said hating.

but dont let reading comprehension and get in the way of broadcasting your stupidity.

Because we all know the Left doesn't conflate the two. Keep pushing your disingenuous nonsense though.

Racist-Baby.jpg

Speaking as a foreigner i can tell you in Australia the general consesus was that Obama was a good president who fixed a lot of Bush's shit. And showed that Americans had moved passed racism.

what did he fix?

Judge a man by the content of his character, not by the color of his skin.

This is a well-meaning but pretty stupid quote. You're going to meet literally thousands of people in your life, and you're going to make snap judgements about a vast majority of them, because judging each by the content of his or her character would take more years than you have on the planet.

keep trying to change to subject to avoid admitting fault.

concession accepted.

Posting a mainstream magazine and representation of the common narrative, usage, and conflation where they brand the word racist across a white babies head discussing the same studies i posted is rather on topic and proves the point. My categorization of the common distorted usage is correct, yours is not. I won't hold my breath for you to concede though as you're woefully oblivious or more likely intellectually dishonest.

The phone call with your PM was humilating as an American tbh. Obama had plenty of faults of course PRISM was terrible and Trump is expanding on that logic, but I would take Obama over this current shit show any day of the week.

Remember when instead of making a plan to fix the water systems which have become poison, Obama just drank a glass of water and told them it was alright. "Here you go little negro children, enjoy your poisoned water, it's ok I don't care because I'm also black."

But more importantly children are born racist. They discriminate based on color before they are even socialized.

Back