Obama in Talks to Provide Shows for Netflix

No, young people find older people who smoke , cool. Or just old school and prefer to vape.

It's just shows incredible weakness and there was a time when both sides wouldn't want the world to see weakness in their leader.

Isn't the GOP all about personal freedom? I guess not if a person is not a part of your team. It's like me saying Trump shows weakness by skarfing down McDonalds all day long(which it does). I don't care if Trump is a fat slob. I just want him to run this country competently, which he isn't.

Have you seen video or it mentioned in the media.
If it were Trump some stations would have a Dr on 24/7 talking about the negative sides effects of smoking and how it impacts sound decision making.

Hence he should be impeached

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/01/us/politics/01obama.html

Here is a NY Times article from 2010 regarding his smoking and his annual check up as President. Perhaps you're living in some kind of media cave where you're not getting the same breadth of information as everyone else?

I don't know how more open it can be than the NY Times reporting on the President's annual health check.

Here's an article from 2008: https://www.politico.com/story/2008/05/will-smoking-past-affect-obamas-health-010658

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/01/us/politics/01obama.html

Here is a NY Times article from 2010 regarding his smoking and his annual check up as President. Perhaps you're living in some kind of media cave where you're not getting the same breadth of information as everyone else?

I don't know how more open it can be than the NY Times reporting on the President's annual health check.

Here's an article from 2008: https://www.politico.com/story/2008/05/will-smoking-past-affect-obamas-health-010658

If he can get a fake birth certificate , a medical exam ain't nothing .

Smoking for 30 years and nothing ...

Obama does not intend to use his Netflix shows to directly respond to President Trump or conservative critics, according to people familiar with discussions about the programming. They said the Obamas had talked about producing shows that highlight inspirational stories.

Apparently he has been in talks with Amazon and other streaming services as well. I'm curious to see what the content will be. It sounds like he is going to be refraining from mud slinging. Which is a good thing. It would set a nice example for America's political atmosphere. Either way I'm sure he and his wife are getting paid.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/08/us/politics/obama-netflix-shows.html

18f34405-fae3-452a-9238-981cdb3f718e.png

He should just go into acting and replace Bill Cosby.

Obama is intelligent and thoughtful, and set a favorable moral standard for the presidency when compared to anybody in history. But you got guys like the one quoted below that seem like they have never actually heard Obama speak, or they are entirely (and I mean entirely) blinded by partisanism.

Smoking newports huh. Let me guess Seano, no racial implications behind that? Speaking freely about Farrakhan (I guess that's what he's trying to say)? Obama repeatedly denounced him.

It's an act and your falling for it

If you saw Obama on a Sunday smoking a Newport and freely talking Farrakhan freely, you would be in for a big surprise

Every time you hear Obama speak , he is reading from something heavily scripted

Literally none of this is true. Obama was once photographed with Farrakhan, wow! Let's dig up pictures of everybody that politicians have been photographed with.

Obama is intelligent and thoughtful, and set a favorable moral standard for the presidency when compared to anybody in history. But you got guys like the one quoted below that seem like they have never actually heard Obama speak, or they are entirely (and I mean entirely) blinded by partisanism.

Smoking newports huh. Let me guess Seano, no racial implications behind that? Speaking freely about Farrakhan (I guess that's what he's trying to say)? Obama repeatedly denounced him.

Literally none of this is true. Obama was once photographed with Farrakhan, wow! Let's dig up pictures of everybody that politicians have been photographed with.

What about that preacher guy he hung out with

Have you seen video or it mentioned in the media.
If it were Trump some stations would have a Dr on 24/7 talking about the negative sides effects of smoking and how it impacts sound decision making.

Hence he should be impeached

At a 2009 news conference, Obama said: "I've said before that as a former smoker I constantly struggle with it. Have I fallen off the wagon sometimes? Yes. Am I a daily smoker, a constant smoker? No."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/theo...rack-michelle-smoking-united-nations/2859389/

Tough to quite totally while coping with being POTUS.

In America even 1/8 Black is Black.

So weird ha. In Brazil you are not black or Colombia with 1/8 it does not even show. Even 1/4 black hardly shown at all you might be mistake for a Arab. 1/2 black is a mulato/mulata and that not a disrespect it just a name a fact.

Well, Bloodworth is 100% wrong on the facts, as usual.

What about that preacher guy he hung out with

The one that was discussed nonstop in the media leading up to the 2008 election and who's comments Obama publicly denounced?

Well, Bloodworth is 100% wrong on the facts, as usual.

He celebrates being wrong. Accuracy has absolutely no importance to him, that is not how he operates.

At a 2009 news conference, Obama said: "I've said before that as a former smoker I constantly struggle with it. Have I fallen off the wagon sometimes? Yes. Am I a daily smoker, a constant smoker? No."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/theo...rack-michelle-smoking-united-nations/2859389/

Tough to quite totally while coping with being POTUS.

Yeah Obama publicly mentioned that he was a former and occasional smoker lots of times. People relate to that struggle. He even joked about it in that video with Jon Boehner.

UnfitGregariousGordonsetter-size_restricted.gif

It was not even remotely hidden from the public. The right-wing meme factory did pump out a bunch of photoshopped pictures of Obama smoking though, since that is what they spend their time doing.

@Bloodworth did you ever retract your statement about girls in grade K-8 being "prime trim"?

My wife and I couldn't even make it through his Letterman interview. He had a good joke prepared to start out, then it was a yawner.

As much as I dislike pretty much everything that Hillary Clinton stands for, Obama is a kick-ass figure and charismatic AF.

Would watch.

Good for him. Netflix is the closest thing to a politically neutral major platform out there right now.

Good on Obama for parlaying his presidency in a way to make money. Hopefully his show isn't some leftist bullshit rehashing the same old reasons the left hates Trump.

Legit hope its just good people doing good things, although I'm not holding out much hope.

Back