Obama in Talks to Provide Shows for Netflix

It sounds like political discussion or debate will be a big part of the deal. Honestly, It might be refreshing to hear thoughtful people talk about political issues on TV again. It will undoubtedly raise the level of discussion, if anything.
CNN2.

Im not bothered if someone I've never met is a smoker, honestly.

Not talking about your personal feeling, the fact that its hidden among the media and his persona .

If it were Trump he would be heckled daily

Not talking about your personal feeling, the fact that its hidden among the media and his persona .

Pretty sure it's common knowledge that Obama is a smoker or else your silly ass wouldn't know about it.

You are not enlightened, you just look like a racist jackass constantly talking about Obama smoking newports whenever his name is mentioned.

The fact that he smokes is hidden? I'm pretty sure most people know, but simply don't care.

I think it's a good thing because it triggers conservatives.

I think it's a good thing because it triggers conservatives.

Obama can be the new Charlie Rose.

The PBS Charlie Rose, not NBC Charlie Rose.

He probably has the self control not to get all naked and grabby around George Clooney's scraps, too.

The fact that he smokes is hidden? I'm pretty sure most people know, but simply don't care.

Have you seen video or it mentioned in the media.
If it were Trump some stations would have a Dr on 24/7 talking about the negative sides effects of smoking and how it impacts sound decision making.

Hence he should be impeached

You are not enlightened, .
FinalIronyMeter.gif

Not that I care but I don't recall seeing him smoking in public once as president. There were pics of him smoking when he was senator.

he isnt black though. but is america you think 50% black is full black. lol i know natives darker than him. but yes more power to you guys
In America even 1/8 Black is Black.

I hope Muhammad and his clock box are the inaugural guest. The 2nd episode can have Michael Browns mother.

If it were Trump some stations would have a Dr on 24/7 talking about the negative sides effects of smoking and how it impacts sound decision making.

Maybe. You're arguing a hypothetical, which is impossible to prove or disprove.

Sounds horrible......

It will be the Obamas and Osamas hanging out talking about their Hussein name ancestry.

Obama might also bring back smoking during t.v. interviews

There's the Bloodworth we all know and love - finally done talking about your attraction to grade school girls and back to much smarter discussions like Obama sounding kinda like Osama

he isnt black though. but is america you think 50% black is full black.
No, we don't. Some of us just don't bother making that distinction because we don't think it matters.

Not that I care but I don't recall seeing him smoking in public once as president. There were pics of him smoking when he was senator.

Are you crazy, the media always showed him smoking .
I think it's even depicted in his recent portrait.

He probably doesn't smoke in pubic as to not encourage young people to smoke. I realize this makes a lot of sense but try to digest it.

He probably doesn't smoke in pubic as to not encourage young people to smoke. I realize this makes a lot of sense but try to digest it.

No, young people find older people who smoke , cool. Or just old school and prefer to vape.

It's just shows incredible weakness and there was a time when both sides wouldn't want the world to see weakness in their leader.

Back