Obama in Talks to Provide Shows for Netflix

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
Obama does not intend to use his Netflix shows to directly respond to President Trump or conservative critics, according to people familiar with discussions about the programming. They said the Obamas had talked about producing shows that highlight inspirational stories.

Apparently he has been in talks with Amazon and other streaming services as well. I'm curious to see what the content will be. It sounds like he is going to be refraining from mud slinging. Which is a good thing. It would set a nice example for America's political atmosphere. Either way I'm sure he and his wife are getting paid.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/08/us/politics/obama-netflix-shows.html

18f34405-fae3-452a-9238-981cdb3f718e.png

60 million for a book deal, and now looking into video producing? My prediction of Obama being a billionaire post presidency is looking good.

60 million for a book deal, and now looking into video producing? My prediction of Obama being a billionaire post presidency is looking good.
I wonder If Michelle will try and run. It's looking like they'll have the money for it.

Makes a lot of sense. He's the first and only black president, and he's also still relatively young. He's still got plenty of influence and probably just isn't ready for retirement.

This will provide nice fodder for the rabid right

How long till the racist scumbags flood the thread? Surprised it has made it this long.

"inspirational stories."

<1>

Whether you liked him as president or not, the guy is very personable.

i'll give it half a season until it turns into full fledged mudslinging against the right, but the virtual signalling with happen by episode 2.

i'll give it half a season until it turns into full fledged mudslinging against the right, but the virtual signalling with happen by episode 2.
Meh, its just going to be Netflix giving the Obamas a few million to pretend they like some shitty movie.

How long till the racist scumbags flood the thread? Surprised it has made it this long.

I wonder how long it will take for somebody to come in this thread and cry about racism when it's not there... To late...

Obama does not intend to use his Netflix shows to directly respond to President Trump or conservative critics, according to people familiar with discussions about the programming. They said the Obamas had talked about producing shows that highlight inspirational stories.

Apparently he has been in talks with Amazon and other streaming services as well. I'm curious to see what the content will be. It sounds like he is going to be refraining from mud slinging. Which is a good thing. It would set a nice example for America's political atmosphere. Either way I'm sure he and his wife are getting paid.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/08/us/politics/obama-netflix-shows.html

18f34405-fae3-452a-9238-981cdb3f718e.png

8 years of these people isn't enough?

Why do you find that unbelievable or funny?
The Barkley smiley was to indicate that it'll be a bunch of boring shit no one wants to watch but will because Obama's name gets attached to it.

Back