Obama, Brennan And Clinton Illegally Collude To Take Trump Down

2eni98.jpg

At a minimum, what seems obvious is that the deep state triad of Obama, Clinton and Brennan colluded.

mj-laughing.gif

Collusion in the Trump Campaign

Democrats and Collusion

Well I mean his son literally set up a meeting to obtain information on Hillary for Russian intelligence. Just remains to be seen whether that's a crime (it should be) and if theres more to come (seems likely with all the lying).

I'm not a democrat. I'm not aware of any illegality though?

Well I mean his son literally set up a meeting to obtain information on Hillary for Russian intelligence. Just remains to be seen whether that's a crime (it should be) and if theres more to come (seems likely with all the lying).

I'm not a democrat. I'm not aware of any illegality though?
After two years of research and no charges? What are they waiting for, oh yea, a crime

After two years of research and no charges? What are they waiting for, oh yea, a crime

They have guilty pleas and indictments. Do you want more?

If DJT, the serial conman, has done nothing wrong, surely you're happy with the special counsel?

Indictments, guilty pleas... delicious. Surely every patriot would want a cleanse of criminals and swamp creatures?
You all want Trump

That’s really what you want, yet here we are, almost at midterms, NOTHING

Then why do you live in America?

Tell me about the time you remember last when we had that

I don't live in america. I'm just a disillusioned fan who hates to see how easily you've capitulated to a foreign adversary.

Obama was a leader. Maybe not to everyones ideological taste, but at least someone with intellect and principles.

I don't live in america. I'm just a disillusioned fan who hates to see how easily you've capitulated to a foreign adversary.

Obama was a leader. Maybe not to everyones ideological taste, but at least someone with intellect and principles.
A killer, yes, a leader? Tell me the best policy he put in place.

A killer, yes, a leader? Tell me the best policy he put in place.

He could have been a leader and not got anything through. But broadly his economic management, repair of americas reputation internationally and attempts to reform healthcare were admirable.

He could have been a leader and not got anything through. But broadly his economic management, repair of americas reputation internationally and attempts to reform healthcare were admirable.
Economic management? He trashed the economy and put us further into debt

He accomplished nothing, his biggest thing, the thing he put his name on, was a total bust. The website didn’t work and cost 5 billion dollars, and it made everyone who needed it, unable to afford it.

Back