Oath Keeper Stabbed 9 Times in LA

• Thread starter Deleted member 491001
  • Start date
Armenians are NOT white, not even close.

I consider Armenians white. All of the ones I know are pale skinned, Christian, and consider themselves white, and would be baffled by an accusation otherwise.

How would he know for sure they're Armenian? Why would Armenians (white people) be using racial slurs against white people?

All of that is possible, of course, but sounds odd to me.
All the Armenians I know don't consider themselves white....

How would he know for sure they're Armenian? Why would Armenians (white people) be using racial slurs against white people?

Well I think it depends on how you are counting. Scientifically speaking race is a highly questionable category to begin with. If we consider it to be valid I think most people would phenotypically put Armenians into the category of white/Caucasian.

But different people identify in different ways. I suspect that many Armenians identify as a minority of some sort and see themselves as somehow not white, at least in an American/European sense. In fact I recall literally laughing out loud when I heard Kim Kardassian call herself "a woman of color".

The Armenian racial classification is as mysterious as that of the ancient Egyptians apparently lmao

Ugh, oath keepers and 3 percenters are clowns

I think it may just be the way the article is written. I read somewhere else that the 2 guys were arrested, so maybe the Armenian info was available after the arrest.

I've had to humble a few.

And by humble I mean break their jaws.

tenor.gif

white people have a long history of being racist to other white people. for research just look at all of western and central european history.

Sounds like bullshit to me, is Armenians are white. The LA times article I read states otherwise. Apparently this fool said something to them and got handled.

Lulz, yes we are. We are the original white people from the Caucasus mountains.
Sorry we aren't accepting anymore people who wish to be white.

I hear the Mexicans accept you though, congrats! Se habla espanol!

Keep a gun handy people.

Sorry we aren't accepting anymore people who wish to be white.

I hear the Mexicans accept you though, congrats! Se habla espanol!

Lol at wishing to be white. Armenians are white player, I know it's hard for you to comprehend.

Back