Oath Keeper Stabbed 9 Times in LA

• Thread starter Deleted member 491001
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 491001

Car rammed into and stabbed when he got out to exchange info after leaving a bar near Santa Monica after participating in pro Trump rally!!

"Antonio Foreman, who is best known for providing security detail to well known political reactionary Tim Treadstone, AKA Baked Alaska, is in the ICU at Ronald Reagan UCLA medical center suffering from multiple stab wounds including a slash across the face and neck."

"Within a few miles of the bar, Foremen’s vehicle was hit from behind with good amount of force. Foreman got out of his truck to exchange insurance information when the attack occurred."

"According to Formeman who is in stable condition currently, as soon as he exited his vehicle two Armenian men involved in the collision met him angrily and commenced to shout racial slurs at him. Foreman says that the last thing he heard before blacking out was “you’re getting the shank white boy.” Foremen also says that they called him a “cracker” multiple times before the attack."

"Treadstone and David Feiner of The Red Elephants are with him currently bedside at the hospital. Treadstone has been in direct contact with the LAPD detective on the case and has told The Red Elephants police have already detained the two assailants who are being held on a one million dollar bond. Police do not believe the attack was politically connected at this time, however does it appears to be certainly racially motivated."

http://theredelephants.com/breaking-trump-activist-stabbed-9-times/

Side note, red elephants is one of the new youtube livestreming channels for a lot of the rally's recently, but in my opinion they're too young and too amateurish in trying to have conversations and incite anger in the antifa people too much (shit starters) so I generally avoid their videos.

From wiki:

"Oath Keepers is a far-right,[1][2] anti-government[3][4][5][6][7][a] American organization associated with the patriot movement and militia movement.[8][9] The group describes itself as a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, police, and first responders, who pledge to fulfill the oath all military and police take to "defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic."[10]"

News report from Fox 11:

Last edited by a moderator:
How would he know for sure they're Armenian? Why would Armenians (white people) be using racial slurs against white people?

All of that is possible, of course, but sounds odd to me.

Lucky he didn't die. He couldn't even go to heaven without a soul.

Also, I hope those two Armenian guys get some serious time. If this version turns out top be true.

Who the fuck are the red elephants. Is this more of people playing the internet in the real world. This story doesnt smell right

This story is confusing and doesnt make a lot of sense.

Who the fuck are the red elephants. Is this more of people playing the internet in the real world. This story doesnt smell right
They livestream and save multiple hour long videos from the rallies and chat with people, but I think they're young and douchey and instigate the protesters too much. I'd rather watch video with minimal narration mostly just observing and popping in on conversations now and then.

Car rammed into and stabbed when he got out to exchange info after leaving a bar near Santa Monica after participating in pro Trump rally!!

"Antonio Foreman, who is best known for providing security detail to well known political reactionary Tim Treadstone, AKA Baked Alaska, is in the ICU at Ronald Reagan UCLA medical center suffering from multiple stab wounds including a slash across the face and neck."

"Within a few miles of the bar, Foremen’s vehicle was hit from behind with good amount of force. Foreman got out of his truck to exchange insurance information when the attack occurred."

"According to Formeman who is in stable condition currently, as soon as he exited his vehicle two Armenian men involved in the collision met him angrily and commenced to shout racial slurs at him. Foreman says that the last thing he heard before blacking out was “you’re getting the shank white boy.” Foremen also says that they called him a “cracker” multiple times before the attack."

"Treadstone and David Feiner of The Red Elephants are with him currently bedside at the hospital. Treadstone has been in direct contact with the LAPD detective on the case and has told The Red Elephants police have already detained the two assailants who are being held on a one million dollar bond. Police do not believe the attack was politically connected at this time, however does it appears to be certainly racially motivated."

http://theredelephants.com/breaking-trump-activist-stabbed-9-times/

Side note, red elephants is one of the new youtube livestreming channels for a lot of the rally's recently, but in my opinion they're too young and too amateurish in trying to have conversations and incite anger in the antifa people too much (shit starters) so I generally avoid their videos.

From wiki:

"Oath Keepers is a far-right,[1][2] anti-government[3][4][5][6][7][a] American organization associated with the patriot movement and militia movement.[8][9] The group describes itself as a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, police, and first responders, who pledge to fulfill the oath all military and police take to "defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic."[10]"

It all seems like divide and conquer non-sense to me.

When I see some guy running down muslims with a car, Muslims running down westerners with cars, racial rhetoric from both sides, or some story like this, all I can think is how stupid people are, and what useful idiots they show themselves to be.

If he security professional, I expect he should know more on how to "handle himself" in those situations.

How would he know for sure they're Armenian? Why would Armenians (white people) be using racial slurs against white people?

armenians in la are affiliated with mexican gangs

Excessive use of the word "bro". And asking the guy if he knows who they are. Also, something about head movement so he could do whatever he wants.

Ghettofied Armenians have no idea what Armenia is like or it's historical status as an outpost of western civilization, all its been subjected to by its neighbors.

They just adopt a standard "POC" hip hop gimmick. It's sad.

Last edited:
Armenians are NOT white, not even close.

Some are, but it's a country like Turkey that's been in the path of many migrations. There aren't distinct terms separating the descendants of each of those migrations, just a regional gradient.

Excessive use of the word "bro". And asking the guy if he knows who they are. Also, something about head movement so he could do whatever he wants.
200.gif

1469380851-giphy.gif

You can tell they're Armenian if the suspects drive away and the crime scene still reeks of Drakkar Noir.

LOL j/k (sort of). Shout out to Glendale. Love dat Zankou chicken!

Was probably a troll post to get a reaction. Everyone knows they're not white lol.

Nah it wasn't a troll post. The only Armenian people I've known looked pretty white to me, but admittedly it's a small sample size. Maybe they're not "white" but they're Caucasian, so basically it's semantics.

Back