UPDATED NYT: Obama Undermined The Trump Administration In Final Days

Says the liberal moron who thinks John Podesta's e-mails are the same as intelligence agencies leaking information to biased media. Same liberals who now suddenly love the NSA because they are hurting Trump.

The CIA csnt trust the president because they know he's a blowhard and acts like a high school chick witH diarrhea of the mouth

Lol @ biased media. Reporting facts is now biased.

Honestly with people like you in the world no wonder why people don't make any real progress. Completely dense.

Leaks expose corruption by Hilary- Leaks are great, the people need to know!!!

Leaks expose corruption by Trump- These leaks are part of the globalist agenda and are a threat to our nation!!!

The hypocrisy is so rich it seems almost impossible.

See people, this is an example of a misleading headline, not the headline where CNN says Trump disrespected a Jewish reporter. Because if you read that article, you would see Trump actually disrespecting the Jewish Reporter. If you read this article, you will not see anyone say Obama is behind the White House Leaks.
miss the first sentence did you?

Hussein Obama strikes again.

I said before Trump took the oath that the White House was now bugged.

They can do sweeps for that I'm sure it's done regularly. Civilians visit the white house often so that would be standard procedure.

miss the first sentence did you?
Nope, now watch the video where he doesn't say that, read the article where there are no quotes of him saying that.....FAKE NEWS. The closest he comes to saying that is saying he believes it will lead to Rhodes.

"the fingers will be pointed back to the former white house"

wanna know what else he's up to?

http://nypost.com/2017/02/18/obama-linked-activists-have-a-training-manual-for-protesting-trump/

That's not mentioning Obama specifically as the article claims he did. "former white house" could just mean people that worked during the Obama administration that no longer work there. It's the definition of fake news.

Obama-linked group is organizing protests against Trump? I don't care, nothing illegal about that.

Leaks expose corruption by Trump- These leaks are part of the globalist agenda and are a threat to our nation!!!

Leaks by Hilary - Wikileaks is Russian Proganda, nothing to see here

Leaks by Trump - See the CIA is trying to protect us from Trump!!!!

lol Liberals now trust the CIA and NSA...the brainwashing has come full circle.

The CIA csnt trust the president because they know he's a blowhard and acts like a high school chick witH diarrhea of the mouth

Lol @ biased media. Reporting facts is now biased.

Honestly with people like you in the world no wonder why people don't make any real progress. Completely dense.

Completely ignored the point which you know you can't defend. Podesta's emails are not government sensitive and the change in intelligence was from the NSA not CIA. And you are calling other dense lol

February 19th, 2017. The day the NSA became the protectors of the American People.

Completely ignored the point which you know you can't defend. Podesta's emails are not government sensitive and the change in intelligence was from the NSA not CIA. And you are calling other dense lol

What are you defending here? A corrupt president with ties to Russia or that fact that one of his highest officials had to be removed because of blatant corruption.

Lol go play in the sand box

The timing of of this expansion of access to raw data is interesting.

Though there is a stated guideline as to what information needs to be extracted & shared from the raw data, and what data needs to be left alone;
there are now more intelligence agencies gaining access to the raw data which can subsequently mean varied interpretations of those guidelines.
-I just hope there isn't any silliness such as info that leads to divorces of prominent figures in society and other nonsense; there should be a serious focus on national security related info and nothing non-pertinent to this.

I actually have always been conflicted by these NSA collection
Personally I do not mind my info being recorded and part of this collected, especially if it helps mitigate the current rising domestic terrorism issue.
But
I can see how others feel their privacy is violated beyond what they'll accept as actions necessary for national safety.

Leaks by Hilary - Wikileaks is Russian Proganda, nothing to see here

Leaks by Trump - See the CIA is trying to protect us from Trump!!!!

lol Liberals now trust the CIA and NSA...the brainwashing has come full circle.

Oh I wasn't blanketing all conservatives, just your "flip-flopping like Donny's hair in a light breeze"-ass.

I just want to point out, that Bush started mass surveillance when subject matter experts were calling for the use of a far more effective, and less invasive system called "Thin Tread". Obama expanded it, and I will bet you my life, that trump does as well. Look who he is trying to appoint to head the NSA. He isn't planning on rocking the boat here. Once again he will prove he is apart of the status quo, and not what Trump supporters voted for.

Hypocrisy or not, do you think government agencies having more access to violate Americans 4th ammendment is a good or bad thing?

WASHINGTON — In the Obama administration’s last days, some White House officials scrambled to spread information about Russian efforts to undermine the presidential election — and about possible contacts between associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump and Russians — across the government. Former American officials say they had two aims: to ensure that such meddling isn’t duplicated in future American or European elections, and to leave a clear trail of intelligence for government investigators.

American allies, including the British and the Dutch, had provided information describing meetings in European cities between Russian officials — and others close to Russia’s president, Vladimir V. Putin — and associates of President-elect Trump, according to three former American officials who requested anonymity in discussing classified intelligence.

Separately, American intelligence agencies had intercepted communications of Russian officials, some of them within the Kremlin, discussing contacts with Trump associates.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html

WASHINGTON — In the Obama administration’s last days, some White House officials scrambled to spread information about Russian efforts to undermine the presidential election — and about possible contacts between associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump and Russians — across the government. Former American officials say they had two aims: to ensure that such meddling isn’t duplicated in future American or European elections, and to leave a clear trail of intelligence for government investigators.

American allies, including the British and the Dutch, had provided information describing meetings in European cities between Russian officials — and others close to Russia’s president, Vladimir V. Putin — and associates of President-elect Trump, according to three former American officials who requested anonymity in discussing classified intelligence.

Separately, American intelligence agencies had intercepted communications of Russian officials, some of them within the Kremlin, discussing contacts with Trump associates.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html
So, thanks Obama for this debacle in addition to maybe Sessions?

So...one last attempt to protect this country?

GOAT President you say.

nasa%201.jpg

Looks like a goblin straight from a goblins nest

Back