NYC: Record Drug Bust, Enough Fentanyl to Kill 32 Million People

4 more white capitalists off to where they belong

WMcLG9A.jpg

Interesting fan fic.

You seem very sure of yourself. I think you're probably wrong. Are you man enough for a sig bet?

I'll sig bet you that at least one of the four arrested is in the country illegally.

Legalize regulate.
Nah. Don't need fentanyl destroying more lives. Keep it illegal, execute the dealers and keep pressure on these cartels so prices stay as high as possible.

You seem very sure of yourself. I think you're probably wrong. Are you man enough for a sig bet?

I'll sig bet you that at least one of the four arrested is in the country illegally.

Why would I take a bet that neither of us will be able to prove?

This is the first and only time we're going to hear about these scumbags.

Why would I take a bet that neither of us will be able to prove?

This is the first and only time we're going to hear about these scumbags.
Incorrect. In almost every case like this, local media will inquire with law enforcement about the immigration status of the perpetrators. It will take some time for the information to be revealed, but you can be confident we will know if we follow up.

Incorrect. In almost every case like this, local media will inquire with law enforcement about the immigration status of the perpetrators. It will take some time for the information to be revealed, but you can be confident we will know if we follow up.

<YeahOKJen>

If I'm not mistaken Fentanyl can be absorbed through the skin when highly concentrated. Could this be considered enough material to create biological weaponry? Fuck, that's pretty nuts to read it's enough to kill 32 million people. I don't mind drugs much if at all, but they may as well have been in possession of a mini-nuke.

Edit-
source- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fentanyl

What in the fuck. Do we need a mass chemical attack in Times Square or at a football game for the pharma industry to be reigned in? Unless Walter White was cooking this up in the projects, there can't be many places someone can obtain that goddamn much fentanyl. Scariest thing appears to be the fact that these people are run of the mill street dealers with a legit genocidal amount of dope.

Thank you, sir. This is exactly what i came in here curious about.

Nah. Don't need fentanyl destroying more lives. Keep it illegal, execute the dealers and keep pressure on these cartels so prices stay as high as possible.
I think everyone owns the contents of their own minds and they should be able to fuck with them as they like. Killing people over such shit is nonsense. Plenty of stuff that kills people is legal. I don't believe in any afterlife so I think people should only be executed for taking another life(and by extension things like war crimes) when proven beyond a reasonable doubt since there is no coming back from death.

I think everyone owns the contents of their own minds and they should be able to fuck with them as they like. Killing people over such shit is nonsense. Plenty of stuff that kills people is legal. I don't believe in any afterlife so I think people should only be executed for taking another life(and by extension things like war crimes) when proven beyond a reasonable doubt since there is no coming back from death.
From the standpoint of parents trying to raise the next generation, the more drugs are available the more likely kids are to get hooked early and fuck up their lives. I see way less of that in China than in the US and I'm pretty confident the reason is policy-based. God knows the Chinese have plenty of addictive tendencies but hard drugs just aren't available in China to the extent they are in North America and so you just don't see many addicts.

From the standpoint of parents trying to raise the next generation, the more drugs are available the more likely kids are to get hooked early and fuck up their lives. I see way less of that in China than in the US and I'm pretty confident the reason is policy-based. God knows the Chinese have plenty of addictive tendencies but hard drugs just aren't available in China to the extent they are in North America and so you just don't see many addicts.
People have always done drugs and they are always going to do them. You have many drug "addicts" to thank for many of mankind's advances. Portugal decriminalized them and saw use fall especially among people ages 18-24. Plenty of people fuck up their lives with alcohol. I prefer to live in a place with freedom to choose and I understand there are drawbacks to it. That you're terrified little Johnny will end up sucking dick for coke shouldn't stop people with the time, money, and self-control from living their lives.

weed can be treated differently from harder drugs.

Successful societies tend to nip hard drugs in the bud.
Lol so what if it was 10 grams of coke that was for my own personal consumption, you think I would still deserve a long ass jail sentence or even the death penalty?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Go live in China then if you love it so much ya goof. I'll stick with the Western world, thanks.

I also say legalize all drugs, and that's coming from someone who struggles with drug addiction. It's not right to lock people up or even kill them just because you think drugs are bad. Maybe we should kill everyone who drink caffeine, too. The symptoms of caffeine withdrawal are almost identical to cocaine.

People need their morning fix, but thank God for @waiguoren and his infinite wisdom who will surely save is all from ourselves. LOL.

Lol so what if it was 10 grams of coke that was for my own personal consumption, you think I would still deserve a long ass jail sentence or even the death penalty?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Go live in China then if you love it so much ya goof. I'll stick with the Western world, thanks.

I used to be pro-drug laws. But now I'm anti-drug laws. Nothing but harm has been done to the American public via the war on drugs. I've never done any illegal drug, I drink less than 5 beers a year, and have never smoked a cig. But I don't care what others want to do to in the privacy of their own homes. It's so dumb.

I used to be pro-drug laws. But now I'm anti-drug laws. Nothing but harm has been done to the American public via the war on drugs. I've never done any illegal drug, I drink less than 5 beers a year, and have never smoked a cig. But I don't care what others want to do to in the privacy of their own homes. It's so dumb.
Amen.

Going back to my half a gram of weed charge, it took me a year for my case to see a fucking judge.

A year... For a half gram of weed.

There was also a resisting arrest charge, but that was dropped due to the cops dash cam showing that, in fact, I was not resisting arrest.

The weed charge was thrown out because that's just common fucking sense.

Imagine how many more of these bullshit cases were sitting around, clogging up the system for a year...

It's a pathetic joke.

I love how they always have to hype the bust by telling you things like how many people a drug could theoretically kill

Fentanyl can be used for cancer patients in chemotherapy.

It is dangerous stuff simply because it is so strong. Great as a reasonably long lasting pain killer though.

Back