NYC daycare stabbing: 5 people, including 3 infants, struck in Queens

Son of Jamin

Make MMA Great Again
@Silver
Reaction score
Police in New York say at least five people, including three infants, were stabbed early Friday at an overnight day care center operating in a home in the borough of Queens.

Authorities say the attacks occurred around 4 a.m., NBC New York reports. One of the infants, a girl, was listed in serious condition, but none of the injuries is considered life-threatening.

Police say a man who was injured was stabbed in the leg and is the father of a child who was at the day care center. It isn’t clear whether his child was among those stabbed. Another adult who was hurt is a woman who works at the center.

A sixth person, a 52-year-old woman, was found in the basement of the informal day care center in the Flushing neighborhood. Police say the woman had slashed her left wrist and is in custody at a hospital. Investigators have not yet determined a motive for the stabbings.

Neighbors told CBS New York they heard screams coming from the building early Friday morning. Police responded around 3:30 a.m.
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/...people-struck-including-3-infants/1377475002/

Just horrible. Hope and pray they will be as ok as they can be given the circumstances.

This is the kind of shit that happens in rural China, not here.

The media stabbed these children. Next time you see Anderson Cooper, or Sean Hannity, know that this human garbage is a baby murderer.

This was predicted years ago, that these attacks would get more extreme as these psycos compete to be the bigger media rock star.

The press is the enemy of the people!!!

RA the Rugged Man. Rap lyric 2014

"Who wants to be a moderate, when the terrorist is a rock star"

The media stabbed these children. Next time you see Anderson Cooper, or Sean Hannity, know that this human garbage is a baby murderer.

This was predicted years ago, that these attacks would get more extreme as these psycos compete to be the bigger media rock star.

I’m pretty sure the lady in the basement. Is nuts and hasn’t watched TV in decades.

I’m pretty sure the lady in the basement. Is nuts and hasn’t watched TV in decades.

You can explain away each incident, but from Sandy Hook to Las Vegas, these people are attempting to get as much media attention as possible.

We have always had crazy people. These extreme attacks were not common. Something is driving it. I say it is the media. I am open to another explanation.

You can explain away each incident, but from Sandy Hook to Las Vegas, these people are attempting to get as much media attention as possible.

We have always had crazy people. These extreme attacks were not common. Something is driving it. I say it is the media. I am open to another explanation.
<Prem973>

<LikeReally5>

The map in article indicates this stabbing takes place in the korean section of Flushing. Flushing is quite diverse, well actually Queens is very diverse. A Flushing is also home to the one if not the largest Mosque in Murka. So yes the religion of bloody pieces is nearby. Not saying they did it

This is not really Warroom topic. The article does not state whether who did this. It could just be a crime of passion, or gang revenge.

3 infants among 5 stabbed at New York City day care

Five people were stabbed, including three infants, at a home day care center in Flushing, Queens, authorities said Friday morning. Police found the suspect, a 52-year-old woman, with self-inflicted wounds to her wrists.

The suspect was taken into custody. Police said two knives — a butcher knife and meat cleaver — were recovered at the scene.

The stabbings occurred around 3:45 a.m. at a home operating as a day care on 161st Street, CBS New York reports. It's unclear whether it was a legal child care facility.

Three infants – girls ranging in age from three days to one month old – were injured.

One of the wounded infants was in serious condition but expected to survive. Six other infants inside the home were unharmed.

A father was stabbed in the leg, and a female co-worker was stabbed multiple times in her torso, police said.

Fucking hell, what's wrong with people? How can anyone stab a baby???? The suspect doesn't sound sane at all but still...

Last edited:
already a thread on this, unless it was moved to Dump because not WR material.

Not political, just a way to ruin everyone's day who sees it :(

I really enjoyed the time in my life where I hadn't yet read this.

Back