NY Times article on college women & hook ups

people just need some sexual release, what better way than for consenting adults to do so.

never understood labelling women in such ways.. just shows how subjective, sexist and bigoted a lot of people in society are.

Slut is just a noun, they decide whether or not it's an insult.

Love it when women and men just "don't have the time" when going to college. Shut the fuck up, you know you could if you want to. They should just say "I'm too self absorbed to care for another person on any thing other than a physical level, and judge the character of those I do spend time with soley based on how they treat me physically". But, you know, maybe that may be too eloquent coming from the mouth of a whore.

Please, bitch. "Women can do it too!". Well that's not what men do more predominantly. Men(and I use that term loosely) peruse the bar scene, bait a woman in, fuck them, and never call ever again. Not too many women out there who have a strong enough mind to not go bat shit crazy for some dude that gives them the time of day and then dumps their ass like a piece of trash.

Somebodies been cheated on 1 too many times imo

people just need some sexual release, what better way than for consenting adults to do so.

never understood labelling women in such ways.. just shows how subjective, sexist and bigoted a lot of people in society are.

Look at how many relationship threads pop up in hear. How many times do we hear about being friend zoned etc...

Jilted motherduckers

Where do you get that from?

"I'm too self absorbed to care for another person on any thing other than a physical level, and judge the character of those I do spend time with soley based on how they treat me physically"

I said men and women, they can both be whores. Usually when those relationship threads pop up I just assume they are 22 or younger. If they weren't married or had kids or something it usually gets a "suck it up" response from me. Can't believe there are people out there that weak minded.

Love it when women and men just "don't have the time" when going to college. Shut the fuck up, you know you could if you want to. They should just say "I'm too self absorbed to care for another person on any thing other than a physical level, and judge the character of those I do spend time with soley based on how they treat me physically". But, you know, maybe that may be too eloquent coming from the mouth of a whore.

Please, bitch. "Women can do it too!". Well that's not what men do more predominantly. Men(and I use that term loosely) peruse the bar scene, bait a woman in, fuck them, and never call ever again. Not too many women out there who have a strong enough mind to not go bat shit crazy for some dude that gives them the time of day and then dumps their ass like a piece of trash.

Oh shit! He mad!

apocalypse_now_robert_duvall.jpg

I love the smell of recent heartbreak in the morning!

"I'm too self absorbed to care for another person on any thing other than a physical level, and judge the character of those I do spend time with soley based on how they treat me physically"

Is that not a fair assessment of the generalized psyche of a college aged male or female who "just doesn't have the time"?

I said men and women, they can both be whores. Usually when those relationship threads pop up I just assume they are 22 or younger. If they weren't married or had kids or something it usually gets a "suck it up" response from me. Can't believe there are people out there that weak minded.

I don't understand what you're problem with the "Don't have enough time" comment is.

A real relationship does take time and for some people it isn't a top priority when they are young. For some people it might never be a priority.

So what's wrong with finding a person who you find attractive and who you like having sex as banging buddy?

The chick from the OP didn't say she was out nailing every dude who gave her the time of day. She found a dude who she had a sexual connection with and decided to keep it on that level.

They didn't have to hang out with each other's friends or family etc...

Sluts are only good for fucking. Most guys don't want sluts to mother their children.

I don't understand what you're problem with the "Don't have enough time" comment is.

A real relationship does take time and for some people it isn't a top priority when they are young. For some people it might never be a priority.

So what's wrong with finding a person who you find attractive and who you like having sex as banging buddy?

The chick from the OP didn't say she was out nailing every dude who gave her the time of day. She found a dude who she had a sexual connection with and decided to keep it on that level.

They didn't have to hang out with each other's friends or family etc...

That's fine, what does that have to do with me being cheated on? Why make a sweeping, ill conceived generalization about me based on a criticism of an article and its wording?

I think her and the reasoning of those like her(male or female) is an excuse. I think the wording of the article compared to the title is pretty idiotic. That's the cliff notes version of what I was getting at.

this article gets kinda fucked up, kinda gave me a chubby

"Women said universally that hookups could not exist without alcohol, because they were for the most part too uncomfortable to pair off with men they did not know well without being drunk. One girl, explaining why her encounters freshman and sophomore year often ended with fellatio, said that usually by the time she got back to a guy

That's fine, what does that have to do with me being cheated on? Why make a sweeping, ill conceived generalization about me based on a criticism of an article and its wording?

I think her and the reasoning of those like her(male or female) is an excuse. I think the wording of the article compared to the title is pretty idiotic. That's the cliff notes version of what I was getting at.

So you're saying that people who says they don't have time just has a BS excuse?

Instead they should just say, they wanna bang? I'm down with that.

dUHQw.jpg

Why is it an excuse? It sounded like a reason to me.

There's nothing with having an f buddy, or even more than one, but I think this is unfortunate.

Plenty of people date and have real relationships in college. Theres nothing wrong with just wanting a bang buddy some times, but the idea that nowhere in the 4-7+ years youre in college will you have time for a real relationship is bs. In my experience girls who stay stuff like that cant find a guy who will date them so they say they dont want it, or have commitment/intimacy issues.

"It’s kind of like a spiral,” she said. “The girls adapt a little bit, because they stop expecting that they’re going to get a boyfriend — because if that’s all you’re trying to do, you’re going to be miserable. But at the same time, they want to, like, have contact with guys.” So they hook up and “try not to get attached.”

Now, she said, she and her best friend had changed their romantic goals, from finding boyfriends to finding “hookup buddies,” which she described as “a guy that we don’t actually really like his personality, but we think is really attractive and hot and good in bed.”"

Back