NY lawyer caught on tape threatening with ICE

A public freak-out always looks terrible, especially against random Latinos who are probably not there illegally. However people are obviously using this as an excuse to ignore the fact that being unhappy about your country being flooded with illegal immigrants is a perfectly legitimate complaint. And the constant "Racist!" screams from the left is also obviously a diversion tactic so you don't have to tackle the argument. It's a shame Latinos aren't 100% white, the left's entire debating strategy would fall into pieces instantaneously.

A public freak-out always looks terrible, especially against random Latinos who are probably not there illegally. However people are obviously using this as an excuse to ignore the fact that being unhappy about your country being flooded with illegal immigrants is a perfectly legitimate complaint. And the constant "Racist!" screams from the left is also obviously a diversion tactic so you don't have to tackle the argument. It's a shame Latinos aren't 100% white, the left's entire debating strategy would fall into pieces instantaneously.

if they were 100% white i guarantee there wouldnt be a problem. And lol at "your country", you dont own anything bro, you just work here

You people are assuming that. When you live in an area that is infested with illegals, you get to know who they are and how they operate.

Yes, the tiny village of New York fucking City. I'm sure he personally knew those women. NYC is just one of those quaint small towns where everyone knows each other.

So randomly ranting about illegal immigration and accusing random people of being illegal immigrants solely on the basis of the language they were speaking and their ethnicity isn't racist?

As if latino people can't be here legally or you know be born here and still speak Spanish.

Nah, totally not racist to randomly call a brown person illegal because you got offended they spoke a different language.

That he apparently also speaks and advertises his services in.

Holy shit that guy is a douche. For someone intelligent enough to pass the bar, he sure has some stupid ideals.

Um, so is this your first time hearing about a LAWYER????? These are the same people who defend people they know are guilty of pedophilia and serial murder.

Yeah, when I want to vent about illegals I go to the pho shop down the street, order a bowl of pho and then while I'm waiting for it, I like to scream at all of the wait staff who are clearly illegals because they're speaking some ooga booga language.

Ya I am half white so sometimes I mess with them and speak English for awhile then I switch to Vietnamese half meal in. I like to know whether they think they can get away with talking trash. And since I do speak a language other than English in public its hard for me to defend this guy

I not white, and can only speak passable Chinese. I hate that some of the Chinese staff at restaurants and supermarkets can't speak English. It really is a pain. Also these Chinese staff will look at me funny for not being better at Chinese. (I guess I really should be, but Chinese is hard as rocks, and I americanized)

Everyone should try to learn and be able to speak English when it is necessary. I kinda of feel for this whiteboy. He just lost his temper. Everyone does sometimes. Inability to converse in English should and ought to be a big hindrance to any migrant. That should force them to be good at it.

And if you think someone is here illegally, you should have the right to call ICE. It will be up to ICE whether the call will warrant action. But just letting them know some intel is a duty of a citizen no less than reporting any crime.

And if you think someone is here illegally, you should have the right to call ICE. It will be up to ICE whether the call will warrant action. But just letting them know some intel is a duty of a citizen no less than reporting any crime.

Lol. "I think your mom is a prostitute. I don't have any real reason to think this, but I just think she is a prostitute. So I'll just call the police, since my duty as a citizen is to tell the police what I think, and they can decide if they need to take action."

Lol. "I think your mom is a prostitute. I don't have any real reason to think this, but I just think she is a prostitute. So I'll just call the police, since my duty as a citizen is to tell the police what I think, and they can decide if they need to take action."

LOL, I tell a personal stories of mine.

I work in property mgmt. One of my buildings we have a tenant we thought was running a brothel out of her apartment. She was, but of course, we could not prove. We and the tenants see these different types of men leaving the apt at different hours. Its never a line going out the door of course. That will be too obvious.

Anyways we come up with an excuse to enter the apt. When we knock, a lady (not the legal tenant) answers and stalls us for a bit. When we finally get in, everything is very nice and neat. Its a very girly set up though. Lots of pink and red, candles, and some heart shapes. In the living room there is a curtain, with a small bed behind it. In the bedroom there are two young ladies lying there together playing on their smartphones. None of these ladies are suppose to be living there.

So I as mgmt have every reason to believe there is a brothel operating out of there. I speak to police and lawyers about it. The Police even come to this building and tell me this is a very hard case to prove. They say even if you have cameras recording who goes in and out, they can say they are friends visiting. The Police tell us we have to go the PI route. But these girls obviously only work by appointment, and no walk ins. So it will be hard for PI to even begin.

Anyways moral of the story, is yes, some people even mothers, may indeed be working as prostitutes. If you have reason to believe this, and it disturbs your peace and is illegal wherever you are, then do what you must by all means. As for me, my company confronted the tenant about this. I guess she did not want any trouble, and she just packed up, and cleared out.

I take my devils advocate BS back. This dude has a history of crazy.

if they were 100% white i guarantee there wouldnt be a problem. And lol at "your country", you dont own anything bro, you just work here

Centuries of warfare between European nations disagrees with you. The idea that all "whites" are one big happy family is recent, and incorrect. Why are working class people in Britain upset that Poles and other eastern Europeans are taking low-wage jobs? Not sure what you're going on about in that last part, "your" in this case reads as "one's" e.g. it is legitimate to be upset about one's country being flooded with illegals - regardless of which country it is. Do you even English bro?

Back