NY lawyer caught on tape threatening with ICE

The libs are obviously pissed off here. Can one of you explain why all the emotion?
He assumes that just because the staff speak Spanish, they are illegal. His law office website says he speaks Spanish.
He might be labelling Trump a Klansmen or sympathetic to Klan sentiments, because the shooped picture of Trump with Klansmen doesn't have any explanation of it. So one is left to assume this Aaron guy is trying to say Trump = Klanish.

Did ICE show up or what?

Lol, Did ICE show up at a food court in midtown Manhattan because some racist was mad that they spoke Spanish to each other? No, but I'm sure his career future is on ice. Get it?

I’m really confused on how you can be offended that someone is speaking a different language in FUCKING NYC.

He assumes that just because the staff speak Spanish, they are illegal. His law office website says he speaks Spanish.
He might be labelling Trump a Klansmen or sympathetic to Klan sentiments, but the shooped picture of Trump with Klansmen doesn't have any explanation of it. So one is left to assume this Aaron guy is trying to say Trump = Klanish.
He was talking about having to pay for illegals in our country. Is it OK to be pissed about that?

Somehow liberals are more rustled in this thread than anyone else.

The libs are obviously pissed off here. Can one of you explain why all the emotion?

trotsky was the only post to have any emotion in it.

so not only is your usual shitposting lame and generic, its also incorrect.

now run along back the kiddie table.

I guess someone's coke dealer was late this afternoon.

This is one of the pics
aaron_s.png

So the guy with a picture of Trump as a Klansmen or defacto Klansmen is berating Hispanic staff because they speak Spanish and or because of their phenotype.

Trump supporters might not want to white-knight this guy. I mean he could be saying Trump is Klanish or the picture is supposed to sarcasm but if it is the later, it is not made clear since there doesn't seem to be any explanation accompanying the picture.

MicroBrew, you ignorant slut.

91778903811759e0283ae147770494eb.jpg

He's a Trump supporter. Those pictures, including the one of Trump with klansmen, were uploaded by other people (see: ALL and BY OWNER).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Man-Threatens-to-Call-ICE-When-He-Hears-Workers-Speaking-Spanish-in-Midtown-Sandwich-Shop--482824731.html?amp=y

Frankly, the only thing shocking here is how stupid the dude is. He'll be MAD lucky to retain his job - or any job henceforth lol. Piece of shit.

Edit: the guys has been identified, and has also been seen prior to this little shit fit at a Milo Yannopoulos idiot bonanza

This is one of those videos that bring out my lower angels and make me wish I could get alone in a room somewhere with this metrosexual fucktard. And I'm not even an open-borders guy.

He was talking about having to pay for illegals in our country. Is it OK to be pissed about that?

No, it's not. Because it's not a pressing issue and it's one that can be pretty easily addressed if we had governmental representative with interest in actually addressing the issue instead of pandering for votes from racist dolts.

He seems a bit triggered, but the jokes on us if they actually are undocumented.

Why is it stupid to be pissed about paying for illegals?

Because often the people most pissed about illegals contribute just as little as the illegals do, but actually reap the benefits of social security and other government services.

No, it's not. Because it's not a pressing issue and it's one that can be pretty easily addressed if we had governmental representative with interest in actually addressing the issue instead of pandering for votes from racist dolts.
Then why don't all the people who want to fund illegals simply start a charity that they can put their money into?

Because often the people most pissed about illegals contribute just as little as the illegals do, but actually reap the benefits of social security and other government services.
That's just silly. Join Trotzy's charity drive lol.

Not really surprising Lawyers just have such a high chance of being dick heads.

Back