NY Giants are predicted to be the 2017 Super Bowl Winners

Maybe this thread should be merged with the "Can the Browns make it to 4-12" thread.

Haha... Superbowl?!?! Will they win a game?

Pats have an aging QB? What about Eli? Dude has always been mediocre with a Giant horseshoe (see the pun) up his ass when it matters.

Man, I love revisiting this. I even remember a headline "This year is Eli's best shot at winning another Super Bowl"

Fucking lol. I knew it was trash from the get go.

At least Eli da GOAT hit 50000 yards today.

I think they can still win it, guys. Finish the season 9 - 7 like they did in their last sb season. The streak starts this week!

Last edited:

LOL, at least we are doing bad cause we had lots of injuries and our Offensive line sucks but you guys arent injured and still suck. We're going to get a top 3 draft pick and show how great we are next year and you guys will still be middle of the pack or less.

LOL, at least we are doing bad cause we had lots of injuries and our Offensive line sucks but you guys arent injured and still suck. We're going to get a top 3 draft pick and show how great we are next year and you guys will still be middle of the pack or less.
Elis about to get benched and their coach is full retard.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
giphy.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
giphy.gif

Came here to post something similar. This thread just keeps on giving.

<GOT1>

Back