NXT Takeover: Chicago live PBP and discussion

You should practice learning how to use one of these
Tie-a-Noose-Step-10-Version-2.jpg

Going back to watch the triple threat. Popped for Nikki beating the hell out of Asuka when she was trapped in he ring apron. Awesome spot.

Just got home from NXT. No voice left. Will post later. But I did get plenty of people confirm if randy is headliner they walk out tomorrow night

Suplex setup to powerbomb should be someone's finisher.

Finally had a chance to sit down and watch this show...this was pretty lame...worst Takeover in a while.

Strong v Young was good, but not great.

The UK Title match was good...I'd didn't think it was the end all be all match some seem to think it was, but it was decent.

The womens match was a sloppy mess outside of a few cool moments. This Ruby chick sucks and is fugly as sin, it should have been Asuka and Crazy Nikiy solo.

Booby Roode is still a boring overrated midcarder who's get undeserved love because he's Canadian and his theme song is catchy. Itami has been mostly a bust since they signed him. Weak match.

The tag match was decent, but not having the Revival around anymore really shows the limitations of the tag division. The turn was well done though. I was expecting it until I saw the end credits logo come up...the fooled me with that one.

Overall...this was a pretty disappointing show as far as Takeovers go.

Back