NXT Takeover: Chicago live PBP and discussion

What made that so great too was they put the little logo thing up on the screen so it looked like the show was over.

Yeah, a little bit of me always expects a Ciampa heel turn whenever DIY loses (don't know why, might be something Ciampa subtly does) and when the logo came up I stopped waiting for something to happen then... bam!

They need to cut to a shot of KO applauding and laughing

I'm not really into either of those tag teams but damn that shit was entertaining.

good luck with back lash following that card the only match that could give bate vs dunne run for its money is aj vs ko and maybe juet maybe nak vs ziggler a big maybe

DIY getting back together might rival Savage and Elizabeth levels of tears

DIY getting back together might rival Savage and Elizabeth levels of tears

I saw a comment on Reddit about what Ciampa's promo next week (or whenever) might be like.

"Since we can't do it together, I'll ... do it myself."

coincidentally got some dust in my eye when i read that

I saw a comment on Reddit about what Ciampa's promo next week (or whenever) might be like.

"Since we can't do it together, I'll ... do it myself."

coincidentally got some dust in my eye when i read that

Do you like to ..... do it .... yourself?

I thought Ciampa was giving himself more room to put Gargano through the table so when he jumped off the stage onto the tables outside I marked the fuck out. That shit was awesome! I am an AOP fan, just two brute strength ass kickers. Gargano Vs Ciampa 2 should be amazing with this behind it now.

So, Ciampa just shoot killed Gargano imo. Shit is rough out here.

Back