NXT Takeover: Brooklyn III - Live PBP and discussion

Rushed indeed.

I wouldn't say that his match with Zayn or his feud with Joe wasn't memorable. His match with Zayn was a classic, a must-watch and his series of matches with Joe was the right way to establish Nakamura as champion, whilst giving Joe a respectful farewell.

Nakamura finished with Joe and then basically did nothing but lose to Roode twice. He should of ran through everybody else before losing to Roode, or at least beating Roode (who is hardly Goldberg) once before going out on his sword. I'd have Nakamura win one, Roode cheat to win in the second and then Roode clean.

I have faith in McIntyres run, as long as he is dominant. The man has a tremendous physical presence about him, a real brute.

idk, he didn't click with Joe near as much as he should have. Those should have been matches we talk about as potential best NXT matches ever. But they're not going to make anyone's top five feuds. Did a good job of helping Joe look strong even in defeat but that's about it.

The tag title match was good, although I'm not sure who the heels were, the ending was great, perfect way to take down the powerhouse team. Wolf was definitely the talent in that group, although his looks should keep him out of the world title picture.

The guys who ran in after that and the title match though, they're really undersized. No amount of invisible suitcase carrying and mean mugging is gonna make them look like threats when they square up with the other teams.

The tag title match was good, although I'm not sure who the heels were, the ending was great, perfect way to take down the powerhouse team. Wolf was definitely the talent in that group, although his looks should keep him out of the world title picture.

The guys who ran in after that and the title match though, they're really undersized. No amount of invisible suitcase carrying and mean mugging is gonna make them look like threats when they square up with the other teams.

Started heel v heel but SAnitY turned face during it.

And Fish / O'Reilly are great in the ring, they'll put on amazing matches with other guys on the roster. But you don't have to take my word for it, you'll see.

Started heel v heel but SAnitY turned face during it.

And Fish / O'Reilly are great in the ring, they'll put on amazing matches with other guys on the roster. But you don't have to take my word for it, you'll see.

I don't know anything about them, so I'm not trying to judge their ability, im just thinking back to when they brought Tazz to WWF. His character worked in ECW, and he didn't seem impossibly small against guys like BamBam, but under the bright lights, he just didn't seem like he belonged in there with the big guys.

I think they should have Asuka relinquish the belt stating no one in NXT is worthy of facing her and have her win one of the main brand titles.

I don't know anything about them, so I'm not trying to judge their ability, im just thinking back to when they brought Tazz to WWF. His character worked in ECW, and he didn't seem impossibly small against guys like BamBam, but under the bright lights, he just didn't seem like he belonged in there with the big guys.

Cole and the other two do look like the vanilla midget alliance. I think if they use dirty heel numbers advantage stuff (and maybe get a 4th guy) it'll compensate for their small size.

Edit- wrong thread. Someone's sticky game needs work (as does my reading game)

This show was a lot of fun.

Cien vs Gargano was awesome!

AOP vs Sanity was awesome!

Red Dragon run in was awesome!

Itami vs Black was decent.

Asuka vs Ember Moon was good.

Roode vs McIntyre was ok.

I think they should have Asuka relinquish the belt stating no one in NXT is worthy of facing her and have her win one of the main brand titles.

Cole and the other two do look like the vanilla midget alliance. I think if they use dirty heel numbers advantage stuff (and maybe get a 4th guy) it'll compensate for their small size.

I'm sure somewhere i read that Roderick might be part of it at some point too.

Started off with a bang, every match better than the last (except maybe for the last 2), had a good main event, had a good tag match, and in Black/Itami and Asuka/Moon delivered two match of the weekend contenders (I feel like for me it'll be a question of Asuka/Moon vs. Raw tag titles or the 4 way)

Back