NXT Takeover: Brooklyn 4

Who wins?

• Shayna

• Kairi

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you count first CWC they're 2-2 in singles matches. Gargano won the ones in which he was Johnny Wrestling, and rather than Ciampa winning it was Gargano who beat himself in the next two by becoming Ciampa.

I definitely did NOT think he was going to run full speed off the stage and crack his knee on a big block.

I thought he was gonna go for that move but ciampa was gonna roll out of the way somehow and basically johnny go flying off the stage. Not hit and that was that.

THIS FUCKING SUCKS
edit: im gonna eat the rest of the pizza, maybe Ciampa will get attacked bc we still ahvent gotten the ending graphic or whatever.

Goodnight guys. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your evenings.

THIS FUCKING SUCKS
edit: im gonna eat the rest of the pizza, maybe Ciampa will get attacked bc we still ahvent gotten the ending graphic or whatever.
KO will right this wrong tomorrow

1781cea9f79982e7ef0935a403d0dd08.jpg

I was sports entertained.

Another great show from NXT. Glad Sane and Ciampa won. Also nice to see Dream finally get a big win.

Did anyone else notice all the SAT/GRE words Mauro used tonight... vitriol, supine, antipathy, egregious, ignominious... Mama Mia! I was sports educated— and entertained.

It was weird how that last series of super kicks to the handcuffed Chiampa kind of killed the crowd. That last match had it's moments but wasn't of the same caliber as their previous ones. Loved the tag title match.

I've always question why there was a camera mounted on that pallet
Vince mounts cameras on every possible locations around the building, sometimes in the hundreds, just so they don't miss a shot. That madman control freak

Man, how do you come back from losing to a guy who was handcuffed, twice! FuckJonny Wrestling, he is can status now.

It was weird how that last series of super kicks to the handcuffed Chiampa kind of killed the crowd. That last match had it's moments but wasn't of the same caliber as their previous ones. Loved the tag title match.
I think the fact that chiampa was on his knee/ ass for three minutes straight but didn’t lose confused everyone. Like, he wasn’t standing, emirite?

Last edited:
Back